IGNORED

What A Weird Week?

WhistleHappy

A few weeks ago the clocks went back an hour & thats always confusing enough, but blimey thats nothing upto this week.

Forget the clocks, this week its been as if someones put the whole flipping Calendar forwards... Bristol City playing last Sunday - seemed like a Saturday, Bristol City playing Wednesday night - seemed like a Tuesday, Now today no Bristol City & Sundays sure to feel like a Saturday again!!

Anyone else feel like theyve 'lost' a day somewhere?... :)

Ive been driving myself (& probably a few of you too :) ) mad all day thinking up stupid captions for Dolly's caption contest, -what have you lot been upto? betcha more than a few have been dragged kicking & screaming around the shops by their better halves doing Christmas shopping! :)

A few weeks ago the clocks went back an hour & thats always confusing enough, but blimey thats nothing upto this week.

Forget the clocks, this week its been as if someones put the whole flipping Calendar forwards... Bristol City playing last Sunday - seemed like a Saturday, Bristol City playing Wednesday night - seemed like a Tuesday, Now today no Bristol City & Sundays sure to feel like a Saturday again!!

Anyone else feel like theyve 'lost' a day somewhere?... :)

Ive been driving myself (& probably a few of you too :) ) mad all day thinking up stupid captions for Dolly's caption contest, -what have you lot been upto? betcha more than a few have been dragged kicking & screaming around the shops by their better halves doing Christmas shopping! :)

Two consequetive Saturdays without a City game has played havoc with my weekend routine.Away at Rotherham next saturday will enable me to re-align.......

Two consequetive Saturdays without a City game has played havoc with my weekend routine.Away at Rotherham next saturday will enable to re-align.......

Yeah i went shopping today. My god thousands of people there!!! Give me Footy on a Saturday any day.

.. :) .. what are you saying SB? , its usually BUSY with THOUSANDS at AG too on a Saturday - its just that being so quiet & all that anyone could be forgiven for not noticing.. :)

Ha ha i know but in a different way. The thousands in a shopping centre are very annoying and all fighting over a load of tat. The thousands at The Gate I'm hoping are all there for the same reason as me 3 points!!

Guest MaccaJK
The thousands at The Gate I'm hoping are all there for the same reason as me 3 points!!

well they'll all be dissapointed to find out it's a cup game tomorrow then.

Guest MaccaJK
When you tried to give me 5 stars it doesn't seem to have shown up any at all. :dunno::crying::(

i'll give you 5 stars if you give me five stars!

seeming as its christmas and all.

Archived