IGNORED

Who Do You Think Should Play Up Front?

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

Who else thinks that Miller and Peacock are too similar to play up front together? I think that Danny should drop Peacock to the bench for a change and give Roberts or Lita a go up front instead. It would be better then because we would have a bit of pace in attack. I also think that Goodfellow should play tonight because he is a fast runner and he is good at scoring goals as well. Does anyone have any views on this?

Who else thinks that Miller and Peacock are too similar to play up front together? I think that Danny should drop Peacock to the bench for a change and give Roberts or Lita a go up front instead. It would be better then because we would have a bit of pace in attack. I also think that Goodfellow should play tonight because he is a fast runner and he is good at scoring goals as well. Does anyone have any views on this?
I think they are too similar, but I think Miller would work better up front with Roberts/Lita than Peacock would!!

I think you might see a change in the forward line tonight!! Surely something or someone has to give!!

:Sleep12:  : :Sleep12:  :Sleep12:  Miller and Peacock will start Roberts in with a chance out wide Lita sub last 20mins; Hill back :o We will get a few tonight 3/4 -0 keep your eye on Leapy :wub:He will score :D 11560 att

Id back Miller to score tonight, if he plays, because as he mentions in interview on the main website, he has his mum & fiance down tonight, and wants to give them a performance!! :blush:

He also gives a shout out to the Scottish boys :Costumed19: , or the " Crazy Gang " as he calls us :dunno: !! I'm not usually a betting man, but id have money on Lee scoring a goal either tonight or next Saturday!! Mark my words!!

Guest SteveinNC

Maybe Goodfellow and Miller....Peacock is strong and we probably need that up front......hmmm, stick with Peacock and Miller, with Goodfellow and Lita waiting in the wings! :dunno:

Why not see what over 100 City supporters think in the poll for who should be our strike partnership? Vote yourself if you havent already done so!

Miller / Peacock 14.5%

How come Danny and Frank have been allowed 8 votes each?

Peacock also says "just give me a chance" on main site so Miller & Peacock it is then :blush:
Surely both of them cant score!! Can you imagine the Forum after it, the Forum would shut down with no one toslate!! :dunno: !!

I think one or the other is due a goal scoring run, just in time to fire you to the Championship!! :D

Archived