IGNORED

Lee Johnson

You Know I Am Right

finally taken off! must admit i was starting to get a bit pi55ed off when lee johnson was moved out to the right hand side during the second half, thought this was just another attempt by his dad to keep him on the pitch.

glad he finally did come off but still cant believe noble wasnt brought on as a direct replacement earlier

good going foward, must do better defending, and he tends to give the ball away.

for me a bit lightweight for central midfield and should be playing the role skuse is doing

with brown or russell partnering noble in the middle.

when you got murray, noble and brown you got to ask what is jonson and skuse doing

in the team??? the last few games too much pressure is given to the back four, and hard work

is made on the strikers becuse our midfield is being out bossed, thank god

carey and macombe are playing well.

good going foward, must do better defending, and he tends to give the ball away.

for me a bit lightweight for central midfield and should be playing the role skuse is doing

with brown or russell partnering noble in the middle.

when you got murray, noble and brown you got to ask what is jonson and skuse doing

in the team??? the last few games too much pressure is given to the back four, and hard work

is made on the strikers becuse our midfield is being out bossed, thank god

carey and macombe are playing well.

Why does Skuse get so much stick.

He was immense again tonight but i guess hes the city whipping boy........we always have one don't we.

He was immense again tonight but i guess hes the city whipping boy........we always have one don't we.

he wasnt. he was supposed to be playing right wing, and he spend about 30 seconds on the right flank all game! Skuse is a good player - but needs half a season on the right and a lot of coaching before he's a good right sided midfielder.

LJ is the latest whipping boy. He was no worse than anyone else (only player who looked like he might unlock sosmething from midfield - set up jevo with a great run and cross in the second half) - Russell was worse, IMO.

nope, play him in the right place and he'll do ok, i don't think players should be played for the sake of

it to accomodate others, murray on the bench to skuse on the wing? hmmmmm

it's a managers problem that sets these players up for stick.

in the team???

:doh:

Because Murray, Noble and Brown are all attacking players so we would leak goals for sure.

Skuse is an intelligent defensive midfielder who stays on his feet and is always behind the ball. The poor kid doesn't get enough credit for what he does.

Look at our record of wins when Skuse has started and then look for when Brown, Noble have started.

nope, play him in the right place and he'll do ok, i don't think players should be played for the sake of

And Johnson really doesnt know what hes doing.

We was doing OK til he started tampering with things.

And me still won.

It was only when he first tried Skuse on the right it didn't work, and that was just 45 minutes.

:doh:

Because Murray, Noble and Brown are all attacking players so we would leak goals for sure.

Skuse is an intelligent defensive midfielder who stays on his feet and is always behind the ball. The poor kid doesn't get enough credit for what he does.

Look at our record of wins when Skuse has started and then look for when Brown, Noble have started.

leak goals for sure? like v gillingham :whistle2:

leak goals for sure? like v gillingham :whistle2:

Which Gills game?

Skuse and Johnson have started both Gills games this season?

Or do you blame them for letting in 3 goals on Sunday?

If you mean Sunday, Skuse was off the pitch for 2 of them, subbed on 50 mins.

sunday we were out bossed in midfield as with other games..

I simply don't rate the 2 players and you won't convert me to do so :sleeping:

As I said Skuse was not on the pitch for 2 of their goals, so that judgement is not really fair.

We shall agree to disagree. ;)

Thats why Johnson is paid well and you just sit on the sidelines and whinge.

Thats why Skuse was wanted by Charlton and Johnson jr played in the Scottish prem.

Somebody must rate them.

put your fishing rod away sunshine.

they want them they can have them, i pay my money i can moan

they are paid WELL to entertain, in my opinion they don't do it for me.

As I said Skuse was not on the pitch for 2 of their goals, so that judgement is not really fair.

We shall agree to disagree. ;)

don't rate them...

johnson at yeovil backed off 40 yards to let that player get his shot in and score

without putting a foot in, fact is he in the team becuse of daddy.

don't rate them...

johnson at yeovil backed off 40 yards to let that player get his shot in and score

without putting a foot in, fact is he in the team becuse of daddy.

Fact is he is apart of a winning formula, so get used to it.

I will be first to be asking questions if he is still in team playing badly and we are losing.

Fact is he is apart of a winning formula, so get used to it.

I will be first to be asking questions if he is still in team playing badly and we are losing.

we could argue the toss all night and well i don't give a toss,

fact is russell / noble were in a winning combie [end of last season] before daddys boy turned up

now the team is being turned ass over tit to suite 1 player, and who said that no player is bigger then the club?.

we could argue the toss all night and well i don't give a toss,

fact is russell / noble were in a winning combie [end of last season] before daddys boy turned up

now the team is being turned ass over tit to suite 1 player, and who said that no player is bigger then the club?.

It seems you do.

There seems to be a bit of bitterness there.

Sounds a bit like the stick Nigel Clough used to get.

Archived