IGNORED

Lee Johnson

You Know I Am Right

you still flirting, i don't rate johnson and skuse you do,

your happy with boring play but a win, i want to be entertained and win.

we agree to dissagre, now stick a full stop under it.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Its not just me that rates them,the manager and the chairman do or is that the problem.

Anything they think is wrong.

As for entertainment ....yes i love it but I hate entertaining defeats.

Its not just me that rates them,the manager and the chairman do or is that the problem.

Anything they think is wrong.

As for entertainment ....yes i love it but I hate entertaining defeats.

sorry must have dozed off :sleeping:

must be lack of excitement :sleeping:

oh right, you rate them ok,

bloody hell it's like trying to get a jehovah's witness off your doorstep with you.

:doh:

Because Murray, Noble and Brown are all attacking players so we would leak goals for sure.

Skuse is an intelligent defensive midfielder who stays on his feet and is always behind the ball. The poor kid doesn't get enough credit for what he does.

Look at our record of wins when Skuse has started and then look for when Brown, Noble have started.

You just said it Skuse is a intelligent defensive midfielder playing on the wing???

I think Skuse is a good player just not in the position were playing him

At the end of last season our midfield was playing well and we went from a relegation position to just missing out on the play offs.

We had available, Noble, Skuse, Russell, Brown and Artus coming up from the Academy. GJ's words a couple of weeks ago were, Artus is very close to a start in the team. Thats 5 for 2 positions, so I did not see the need for an extra midfield wage with LJ considering we are operating at a loss.

As many posters said at the time and since, we needed a left winger more than an extra central midfielder.

That is still the case.

Johnson has been crap for the last four games, has been the worst Midfield player playing and yet he is always the first name down on the team sheet.

He will do 5 or 6 blind passes to no one during a game. His long ball passing is abymal, he can not compete with anyone in the air in the centre of the park and is more of a hinderance than a help.

He's two slow to the second ball and tends to only get stuck in when he has lost the ball.

And what the hell Mr johnson was doing putting a defender on at 0-0 when we should be putting a match winner like Scott Brown on a hell of a lot sooner is anyone's guess.

We were outplayed, outsung and out managed last night and were EXTREMELY lucky for the win. If it hadnt been for basso and that save in the first half i reckon we would of had a hiding.

It's time for Mr Johnson to drop Mr johnson to the bench. I don't know if its because he's had to much football or is to complacent in the team, but if we keep playing like this we will be the worst team to ever get promoted!!

I heard a radio interview the other day with Little Johnson where he was saying he is a very important player and a major cog of the team. Mr Johnson has always hated these players who think they are mor important than they are, but seems to overlook little Lee..

I think you are all being a bit harsh re Little Lee. True he hasan't been at his best for the past 2 games but to me he looks burnt out. He is certainly not rubbish or just put on the team sheet because he is little Gary's son. He is a class midfielder but to me at the moment looks like he could do with a rest. So providing Noble is feeling ok after the reserve game today i would slot him in at Rotherham alongside Russell.

good going foward, must do better defending, and he tends to give the ball away.

for me a bit lightweight for central midfield and should be playing the role skuse is doing

with brown or russell partnering noble in the middle.

when you got murray, noble and brown you got to ask what is jonson and skuse doing

in the team??? the last few games too much pressure is given to the back four, and hard work

is made on the strikers becuse our midfield is being out bossed, thank god

carey and macombe are playing well.

Spot on. Although I think Skuse is one for the future, he needs a bit more time. and don't start me on minime!

IMO we are missing someone in the Tommy Doc mould, we need someone in the centre who can stamp their authority on games. In his prime he would have a field day against midfields we come up against nowadays, to be fair I would like to see Scott Brown turn into a player like Tommy and, hopefully, given the chance he will be.

Archived