IGNORED

The Lesser Spotted Ms(has It Been Seen)

Greener

Why answer back then?

Forget it, drop it move on, Browners sound pal, like 99.9% on here who i can have the crack with

you are the only personal here being offensive, and yet you are trying to put others down and accuse them of being so, feel free to send me personal abuse for no reason, I'm grown up enough to rise above it.

99.9%........might want to lower than number, I've spoken to a number of people on here who think you are a utter dick, personally..........I just disagree with some of your views and don't care about you enough to have a view

you are the only personal here being offensive, and yet you are trying to put others down and accuse them of being so, feel free to send me personal abuse for no reason, I'm grown up enough to rise above it.

99.9%........might want to lower than number, I've spoken to a number of people on here who think you are a utter dick, personally..........I just disagree with some of your views and don't care about you enough to have a view

Ummmeeee sorry "utter dick" and you wonder why i get annoyed?

Its called digging a hole

The question you need to ask though, is why did he say what he is supposed to have said ? there had to be a good reason........ surely, ......what if there were others involved ? would they not be trying to undermine the manager as well ? just a thought.

perhaps majority of those players have actually gone now and any remaining players were willing to change their attitude to fit in with the way the MANAGER wants the club to perform.

perhaps majority of those players have actually gone now and any remaining players were willing to change their attitude to fit in with the way the MANAGER wants the club to perform.

or....... he needed one of those players and couldn't afford to have the same stance with him, double standards definitely.

or....... he needed one of those players and couldn't afford to have the same stance with him, double standards definitely.

double standards??? how?

look at the players supposed to be involved

Heywood - decent player at the time.......REPLACED

Stewart - doing ok - GONE

Phillips - despite Basso's current form, still Phillips is still a better keeper - GONE

Carey - not playing well at the time, has since improved form and been made Team Captain?

double stanards? or a case of players who were not willing to work by his rules given the boot? players that were, stayed

seems more like common sense to me?

double standards??? how?

look at the players supposed to be involved

Heywood - decent player at the time.......REPLACED

Stewart - doing ok - GONE

Phillips - despite Basso's current form, still Phillips is still a better keeper - GONE

Carey - not playing well at the time, has since improved form and been made Team Captain?

double stanards? or a case of players who were not willing to work by his rules given the boot? players that were, stayed

seems more like common sense to me?

but one is still here, you have made my point exactly for me.

but one is still here, you have made my point exactly for me.

hmmmmm??? no you have just lost me?

think the point I'm trying to make is........it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter who you are and what has happened in the past, you go by his rules? you stay, if you don't........your out.

Carey and Stewart were both involved in the confrontation.

Carey has gone by Johnson's rules and is still here

Stewart hasn't and is gone...........

seems simple really, don't see the problem? not a case of double standards? just a case of follow the manager or your out

hmmmmm??? no you have just lost me?

think the point I'm trying to make is........it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter who you are and what has happened in the past, you go by his rules? you stay, if you don't........your out.

Carey and Stewart were both involved in the confrontation.

Carey has gone by Johnson's rules and is still here

Stewart hasn't and is gone...........

seems simple really, don't see the problem? not a case of double standards? just a case of follow the manager or your out

But one was allowed to stay, yet the other 3 were frozen out, eventually leaving the club.

Seems to me the other 3 weren't given the chance to "follow his rules" as you call it.

You are a GJ fan and I know you are, how shall I put this 'not keen on MS', so just be honest you are trying to justiify what he did with 4 players all guilty of the same act, yet only 3 leave, no matter how you put it, it's still double standards.

just for the record? I made a simple statement and you have responded to personal abuse and swearing via PM? I have no clue where/why this has happened?

as for other guy said, no need for Personal Abuse?

YOU have been giving out personal abuse for about a month, so don't try and act the innocent now.

Its over, hes gone, you can go out and celebrate now.

But one was allowed to stay, yet the other 3 were frozen out, eventually leaving the club.

Seems to me the other 3 weren't given the chance to "follow his rules" as you call it.

You are a GJ fan and I know you are, how shall I put this 'not keen on MS', so just be honest you are trying to justiify what he did with 4 players all guilty of the same act, yet only 3 leave, no matter how you put it, it's still double standards.

one stayed

Three left

all 4 played again after the southend incident, then 3 lost their places, phillips & stewart rightly due to poor form and Heywood due to injuries, all 4 had 6months plus at the club after the incident, quite obviously during that time they had plenty of time to prove themselves to the manager.......one did, 3 didn't, so those 3 left.

don't see a problem, calling it double standards is just basically having a pop at the manager with no real backbone and excuse, quite simply your argeument just defines common sense let alone logic.

all 4 players were guilty of an act, 1 changed his ways for the benefit of the club, 3 didn't feel they had to......I know who I back in the situation.

sick to death of footballers and their pathetic ego's trying to put themself before the club, thankfully we have a manager who doesn't let that happen anymore.......long may it continue

it's not double standards though really? as someone else said there were all here for a while afterwards and had plenty of time to prove themselves........they obviously didn't and so left.........Carey got his head down and turned his performances around so that he was un-droppable.......since the he has been made captain.

if anything it shows........if you work hard for the team and 100% committed you stay, if not.........your out

one stayed

Three left

all 4 played again after the southend incident, then 3 lost their places, phillips & stewart rightly due to poor form and Heywood due to injuries, all 4 had 6months plus at the club after the incident, quite obviously during that time they had plenty of time to prove themselves to the manager.......one did, 3 didn't, so those 3 left.

don't see a problem, calling it double standards is just basically having a pop at the manager with no real backbone and excuse, quite simply your argeument just defines common sense let alone logic.[/b]

all 4 players were guilty of an act, 1 changed his ways for the benefit of the club, 3 didn't feel they had to......I know who I back in the situation.

sick to death of footballers and their pathetic ego's trying to put themself before the club, thankfully we have a manager who doesn't let that happen anymore.......long may it continue

Can you please explain to me what you mean by that single statement

and what about the nightclub four - committed a far bigger sin but stayed? Arn fully understand your frustration with Ashton and his mate whose comments on here have been disgraceful.

what about the nightclub four? Partridge, Yes he has been fully condemmed without excuse and has since not been anywhere near the 1st team, he can have no doubt that he was totally and completly out of order

however to compare the other 3 with the same tarred brush, I believe you actually need to look into what actually happened, now I'm not saying they are innocent (they have brought shame to the club) however.....I'm sure if we were in the same situation as Brooker, Orr or Brown, my reactions wouldn't be that far different from their, unfortunatly the rumours of what happen have totally overshadowed what actually happened

(just to clarify I'm not defending them, just to compare them to the stewart situation is totally unjust)

Archived