IGNORED

Hand Stadium Pitch Unplayable

city nut

Unfortuantly tommorow forum game will have to be called off.

I have just spoken to the Manager at the hand stadium and he has said the pitch is unplayable after the rain/snow over tha last 24hr. As there are competive games on the Sunday they need to protect the pitch.

Not sure if we can find a new pitch in this short amount of time.

Anyone have ideas?

Unfortuantly tommorow forum game will have to be called off.

I have just spoken to the Manager at the hand stadium and he has said the pitch is unplayable after the rain/snow over tha last 24hr. As there are competive games on the Sunday they need to protect the pitch.

Not sure if we can find a new pitch in this short amount of time.

Anyone have ideas?

I have an idea, you better arrange training during the week, because a week on Sunday you play a team of Scotlands finest, you'll need to be on your toes! :dunno:

Seriously though, sorry to hear about that lads, keep me posted about our game on the Sunday!! Any K.O. times been confirmed??

There is a Pitch in Clevedon by Strode Lesuire Centre. I dont think they have games on a Saturday. They have Post but no nets. I will need someone to comfirm there are no games on there though as the last time i played there was a few years back.

Also there is another pitch in Clevedon by the School which i can try and book at 6pm tonight.

The downs pitches seems a good idea though.

You could try ringing Bristol City Council on 922 2789 on the off chance as they may have a pitch available.

You normally have to book a pitch by Wednesday but who knows. I think there may be a spare pitch at Ashton Park tomorrow.

You could also see if the pitch at City's training ground is available.

Archived