IGNORED

Stewarts Contract Terminated

Dollymarie

alot of money saved though.......for a player who wasn't going to play again for city.

"unoffically" we have given him around he has be paid of about 40% of the difference of what he was earning with us and what he will be earnining with yeovil, he wanted the full difference but has agreed to a settlement

so in theroy......city wages £4500, Yeovil wages £1800 difference (in theory) of just over the equivenlent of £1k per week so a sum of about £25-30k........a big saving......good work Mr Lansdown for managing to pay a reduced cost, and well done to MS for accepting it.

whether or not the player should have been paid off is another situation, but it is clear to all that he was not going to play again so best for all concered for the deal to be done.

Thankfully it has and we can all move on and think about the players who do have a future at the club and an impact on our season

alot of money saved though.......for a player who wasn't going to play again for city.

"unoffically" we have given him around he has be paid of about 40% of the difference of what he was earning with us and what he will be earnining with yeovil, he wanted the full difference but has agreed to a settlement

so in theroy......city wages £4500, Yeovil wages £1800 difference (in theory) of just over the equivenlent of £1k per week so a sum of about £25-30k........a big saving......good work Mr Lansdown for managing to pay a reduced cost, and well done to MS for accepting it.

whether or not the player should have been paid off is another situation, but it is clear to all that he was not going to play again so best for all concered for the deal to be done.

Thankfully it has and we can all move on and think about the players who do have a future at the club and an impact on our season

I think you may have misunderstood me. I am glad he has gone and hope we can find a decent wide player to take up the "saving" in wages that Stewart still wanted from us!!

I think you may have misunderstood me. I am glad he has gone and hope we can find a decent wide player to take up the "saving" in wages that Stewart still wanted from us!!

sorry, wasn't meant for you to be a pop at you, responding more to collis, just cocked up my quoting, soon realised my cock up and removed it.

the player has just left the club and I'm imagine their will be lots of postings and threads the MS forum will probably be left as is for a day or so, to stick all the MS postings, once it has settled down in 24/48 hours then it will probably be shut down, at the moment closing it will just dilute other forums with the same postings

I'm sure that's what they are thinking, if it is such a big deal PM one of them?

the player has just left the club and I'm imagine their will be lots of postings and threads the MS forum will probably be left as is for a day or so, to stick all the MS postings, once it has settled down in 24/48 hours then it will probably be shut down, at the moment closing it will just dilute other forums with the same postings

I'm sure that's what they are thinking, if it is such a big deal PM one of them?

Done...

It is the line of thought, we'll probably knock it on the head after the weekend is done.

That and the fact that I'm actually enjoying the first day off in over three months :whistle2:

It is the line of thought, we'll probably knock it on the head after the weekend is done.

That and the fact that I'm actually enjoying the first day off in over three months :whistle2:

fair shout, given a few days it will die down............hopefully

Gosh I wish we could do the same for Brooker, ship him out, always injured and no use to us!!!!!!

Not injured now is he? No!! Was very effective when he came on on Tuesday night even had a hand in the goal so do not talk rubbish.

Archived