IGNORED

It's Nice To See......

old spot

I haven't always agreed with what some of our chairman and directors have said over the years, but i have to back Mr. Lansdowns comments on the main site 100%.

He says "it doesn't matter what has gone before in the previous 35 games, it's what happens tonight and in the next 10 that count".

This forum is perfectly right to debate and criticise all aspects of this club,and everyone is entitled to thier opinions,but at this crucial point of the season it really is time to get together and utilise our potentialy huge support to our advantage.

The chairman and directors have put thier money where thier mouths are, and for me are saying the right things,SO NOW LETS PLAY OUR PART.....STARTING TONIGHT! :dunno:

COME ON CITY

You sound suprised that Steve Landsdown is talking sense!

You obviously haven't heard what he's said previously.......

Not at all, Robbored, but until he took over it was quite rare to hear much sense coming from the boardroom.

Wasn,t it Brian Clough who left a blank page in his book under the heading "the average directors knowledge of football"?

For once i am very confident for the future under his stewardship which is why it is so important(as he himself has stated many times) for us to achieve first division football. I'm just trying to get as positive an atmosphere as possible, as Mr. Lansdown wishes! :dunno:

UUUUUUUU REDS

I agree completely, a few people around me in the Williams are so abusive towards our own players when we aren't winning that its got to the point where I want to relocate my season ticket seat and hope to get lucky in another area. I don't mind people being frustrated and having a moan once in a while, its natural and sometimes its needed, but the excessive nature of it from some people is pointless.

I know we pay the wages etc etc but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be behind the team 100% at all times. The Wycombe game was a good example, first home game since our stunning run of form and all a select band of people around me can do is moan solidly for 90 minutes (and I mean solidly, at EVERY SINGLE pass, slip, shot, cross, run, save, even our goal), what they are trying to achieve is completely beyond me, the greatest team in the world wouldn't be good enough for them. I wouldn't mind so much if they got behind the lads when we are winning or playing well, but they don't, they either pick at the really minor things or just keep quiet.

Archived