IGNORED

City's Goalscoring Problem

Robbored

With both of City's main strikers struggling to find the net, maybe the answer lies with in City's currant squad.

Not Lita - but Goodfellow.

Freezer has already shown in his short career at City that he's a pretty cool finisher(excuse the pun!) and maybe him playing along side Miller or Golden Boy would provide something different for opposition defences to think about.He could certainly tap in a few.

Wilson must have considered changing the front two in view of their lack of goals(despite his quote in the EP today) and I would like to see Freezer given a game or two as a main striker.

Maybe he's the answer.....

Maybe he's the answer.....

Yes you could be right, maybe he is. But you still have the problem of finding someone to supply the quality balls in.

With Aaron not up to scratch on the left recently, wouldn't it make more sense to switch Goodfellow to the left flank and Lita up front with Miller, Roberts out on the right? That way you not only have pace all the way across, but hopefully better service to the front two, plus two wingers with an eye for the goal.

My old man recons that Danny played Leroy up front from start as a last resort.

ie. if he didn't make much of a difference then we would go out and hope to get goal scorer, personally I still dont think we have one. :dunno:

Guest Lockerman
Yes you could be right, maybe he is. But you still have the problem of finding someone to supply the quality balls in.

With Aaron not up to scratch on the left recently, wouldn't it make more sense to switch Goodfellow to the left flank and Lita up front with Miller, Roberts out on the right? That way you not only have pace all the way across, but hopefully better service to the front two, plus two wingers with an eye for the goal.

Goodfellow did't look that special on the left and i personally feel that one Aaron Brown went off we looked fairly average, and certainly missed him, but I would go along with the idea of playing Goodfellow inside rather than wide.

Archived