IGNORED

Wilson Out!

Robbored

Only beating mid table Rushden 1-0. I mean, come on! City dominated the game and only scored once,whereas Rushden had two great chances and missed both.

What is Wilson doing by breaking up the tried and tested partnership of Miller and Peacock(who didn't look like scoring tonight - again)

What a disasterous performance - come on Danny you must resign!!!!

well there are positives and negatives from this game.

positives:

biggest one, we won; 3pts is 3pts is 3pts

He actually put 2 players in and subbed 2 more that people were calling for to start.

Fortune maybe doing enough to get a start, and Peacock maybe doing little enough to not start

Lita scoring on his full debut

negatives:

aaron getting hurt

putting the players in for the wrong people (i.e. Peacock and Aaron should have been dropped)

still not having a clue as to whom to play on the right

etc etc

I'm not condoning Robbored's sarcastic post, but both Cynics and Orj's post's really do make me wonder.

Do you boy's want success under the management of Danny Wilson with a mostly local team or not?

I'll repeat, Robbored's post is sarcastic folks, so what' up?

Guest Lockerman

Still would have liked to see Miller play with Lita, as Miller can hold the ball and play the ball better than Peacock.

at this moment of time he plays like a headless chicken an two of those in one side is enough, I hasten to add Roberts is the other one.

IMHO I thought Miller had once again played a better game than Peacock. Peacock worked hard and was faster than Miller, but Miller was a damn sight more effective.

Miller and Lita (Miller Lite!) - now that I'd love to see.

Speaking of which - I've been hankering for ages to see Goodfellow in his natural position. Somewhat disappointed by it - or am I being harsh?

I'm not condoning Robbored's sarcastic post, but both Cynics and Orj's post's really do make me wonder.

Do you boy's want success under the management of Danny Wilson with a mostly local team or not?

I'll repeat, Robbored's post is sarcastic folks, so what' up?

I'd love to see us gain success with a mostly local team.

IMHO I thought Miller had once again played a better game than Peacock. Peacock worked hard and was faster than Miller, but Miller was a damn sight more effective.

Miller and Lita (Miller Lite!) - now that I'd love to see.

Speaking of which - I've been hankering for ages to see Goodfellow in his natural position. Somewhat disappointed by it - or am I being harsh?

I think a bit harsh as he was well marked by their number 2.

Peacock should have come off for Miller and NOT Lita

Archived