IGNORED

A Christmas Carol

Dave L

Shillings are worth 5p each. d is old pence and I think there were 12 of them in a shilling, so the total is 12.5p. Quite how I know that is anyones guess. :noexpression:

Correct young man!

Can't give you anything of course, Got a reputation to consider

I can remember buying a bottle of lemonade and a mars bar for that........still think Tescos are cheap :D

I can also remember going to The Globe on Lawrence Hill and paying a shilling to go in!!........."Paint Your Wagon" as well.............Christ, I'll be Scratchit in Next Years............Who rememebers a sixpence bag of chips??

Correct young man!

Can't give you anything of course, Got a reputation to consider

I can remember buying a bottle of lemonade and a mars bar for that........still think Tescos are cheap :D

I can also remember going to The Globe on Lawrence Hill and paying a shilling to go in!!........."Paint Your Wagon" as well.............Christ, I'll be Scratchit in Next Years............Who rememebers a sixpence bag of chips??

Actually "thruppence" for a bag of chips, and when available, a picture of a piece of fish, [ black and white ].

You catch I in the spirit chief, I have to let it be known - what produced there, in all forum relativety - was um, you know, inspired. I would say ''inspired to ##### (to add emphasis) but there's children reading and mods to apease, allegedly.

Peace out man. Merry Christmas.

The Spirit of Christmas past - by the name of Cider Head, tickled me to fuc,

..... ''That's how it used to be down here, back in the good old days. ''[before you forgot all about the true meaning of football.........sank particularly poigniantly...

Unashamed festive bump. Happy Christmas all.

DaveL, a very decent attempt by you at answering my Red Goblin Xmas quiz. All the answers are now displayed within the thread for your perusal. It's not the winning of the Red Goblin quiz that counts most but to have taken part. :farmer:

Archived