IGNORED

A Christmas Carol

Dave L

Red Goblin had married Princess Michael of Kent. But apart from that, things seemed to be going pretty well.

I would have definately been interested in her in the early 1970's but not now. Imagine her conversion from being a German descended Royal into being an Honorary English Republican? I understand her father was a member of Hitler's Waffen SS and that would pose a further problem to me as an admirer of Field Marshall Stalin and his Soviet Red Army. :englandsmile4wf: See below.....

princess.jpg

God Save Us from the Royalist Tyranny

I would have definately been interested in her in the early 1970's but not now. Imagine her conversion from being a German descended Royal into being an Honorary English Republican? I understand her father was a member of Hitler's Waffen SS and that would pose a further problem to me as an admirer of Field Marshall Stalin and his Soviet Red Army. :englandsmile4wf: See below.....

princess.jpg

God Save Us from the Royalist Tyranny

God save us from The Bl00dy Tufty Club

Late contender for post of the year Dave. :clapping:

Like most people I was enjoying it until I got to the bit about me! :sleeping:

Hope you find what you're looking for in the Avatar.........or at least that way, as with other forms of self abuse (I'm led to believe) you'll meet a better class of person! :innocent06:

I always said early retirement was a bad thing. :whistle2:

Ahhh......very good :D Listen not to 'time wasting' accusations, your good work has been well received in this little corner of the World anyway.

One glaring error in your narrative though Mr. D.L. Dickens......

Seend Red,

Seend Red was not seen sharing camoradorie and unity with his like-minded fellow passionate Bristolians, Seend Red was seen in a vision provided by the Ghost of Christmas Present continuing a long term B.C.F.C tradition of finding one of The Red Men to scapegoat; Phil Jevons and spearheading a scathing attack on him, simultaniously irking the forementioned Merry Men by making illinformed comment regarding (again) the forementioned stand to the Eastern End of The Hallowed Ground.

Merry Christmas Dave, Seend Red and all other contributors of this forum.

Yours, the emotionally crippled...

Tiny Tim :farmer:

Quality Dave had to laugh even at the bits about myself. Merry Xmas x

A Merry Christmas also to DaveL and all the BCFC Red Army.

I don't usually lick arse but I have to write that we're very lucky to have such a fine literary poster as DaveL amongst our ranks. :chant6ez:

Bristol Boy, I found an old membership form for the Tufty Club below. You'll need to find 2/6d to renew your membership. :rolleyes:

application1.gif

Being serious, I wonder how many of our contributors who are not in the Grumpy Old Men age group (35-53 in case you're wondering) would now how much 2s/6d is in new money?

SSSSHHHHHHH Let them guess.

And mine!!!

I demand a rewrite for the more respected ladies on the forum :whistle2:

'spose we have to wait until we get some respect, no rewrite then! :D

I don't know if he still has anything to do with 'Enders, but I've heard Pauline is put out of her misery on xmas day, Shhh it's a secret! I'll forgive him if he has anything to do with that! :dance:

DaveL............ a new slant on one of my personal 'Christmas' favourite stories........ 10/10 for that

I'd guess that you love Charles Dickens and his tale of Christmas too?

The Ghost of Christmas Past ........ Bristol City FC in the 'old' first division........ Top Flight and the glory days (Sod the comments about prawn sandwiches robbored)

Present....... Gary Johnson ( Danny did come so close but many hate him despite the fact he came so close?)

A Merry Christmas........... One & All!

The dear departed cyber servant of His Excellency Oliver Cromwell is greatly honoured to have received 2 mentions in DaveL's Xmas Carol. The BCFC English and Republican cybersprite 'Red Goblin' still exists on the subcider forum and BCFCRivalsNet. :farmer:

May the New Year bring much rejoicing to the long suffering Red Army hordes of Bristol in the form of promotion to the Championship and maybe a trip to Wembley to see us win the Johnstone's paint pot trophy. :dance:

Up the City

The dear departed cyber servant of His Excellency Oliver Cromwell is greatly honoured to have received 2 mentions in DaveL's Xmas Carol. The BCFC English and Republican cybersprite 'Red Goblin' still exists on the subcider forum and BCFCRivalsNet. :farmer:

May the New Year bring much rejoicing to the long suffering Red Army hordes of Bristol in the form of promotion to the Championship and maybe a trip to Wembley to see us win the Johnstone's paint pot trophy. :dance:

Up the City

We love you........... Mr.G / OC 1645 in best Rolling Stones Stylie............

It's not just what our fathers told us . it's also what our Grandfathers told us in many cases...... now that's what I call history.. Be red in a Bristol City FC kind of way :)

Being serious, I wonder how many of our contributors who are not in the Grumpy Old Men age group (35-53 in case you're wondering) would now how much 2s/6d is in new money?

SSSSHHHHHHH Let them guess.

Shillings are worth 5p each. d is old pence and I think there were 12 of them in a shilling, so the total is 12.5p. Quite how I know that is anyones guess. :noexpression:

Archived