IGNORED

Brooker Under The Knife?

Maesknoll Red

Yesterday, I heard a strong rumour that Brooker will be undergoing an operation in Jan, to cure his persistent injury, if so a striker needs to be top of GJ's shopping list.

Sheffield Utd are releasing Geoff Horsfield for sale or loan, he's certainly a target man who can score.

If what you say is right about Brooker and Johnson is looking to replace him Horsfield's wages would be prohibative and he'd wouldn't want to drop two divisions not even for a loan spell.

If what you say is right about Brooker and Johnson is looking to replace him Horsfield's wages would be prohibative and he'd wouldn't want to drop two divisions not even for a loan spell.

I agree Horsfield is not the man,but wages won't be a problem the lending club could pay a percentage of his wages...i have heard this can happen....sounds like a good idea!!

no way do i want donkeyfield here playing for us.he may have moved for

millions of pound but he is crap.

in your opinion he may be but his goal per game ratio is better than anything we,ve got at the moment and the guy is a winner god forbid we sign one of those hey. he,s big awkward but would be a good target man for our midfield

Yesterday, I heard a strong rumour that Brooker will be undergoing an operation in Jan, to cure his persistent injury, if so a striker needs to be top of GJ's shopping list.

Sheffield Utd are releasing Geoff Horsfield for sale or loan, he's certainly a target man who can score.

Great just what we need another bored teenager coming on here with untrue rumours, so come on then reveal your source?

in your opinion he may be but his goal per game ratio is better than anything we,ve got at the moment and the guy is a winner god forbid we sign one of those hey. he,s big awkward but would be a good target man for our midfield

he may be a winner but he is getting too old and we are after somebody that would

have a future with our club.

Great just what we need another bored teenager coming on here with untrue rumours, so come on then reveal your source?

hmmmm, bored teenager? or someone that has been on here long enough to have been become a respected poster and in turn a forum moderator?

personally I think IF he does have surgery, which I would find odd after months of getting him back fit, then I'd wait for Elliot Benyon to finish his loan spell in 2 weeks and think about giving him a chance

Archived