IGNORED

Another Below Par 45mins

Robbored

Not for the first time this season it seems that City can only perform when they are up against it.2-0 down in the last two games before coming back to lose two points against teams in the relegation fight.

The question is why? Today City were awfull in the first half and frankly not much better in the second but thanks to B'mouth not being a good side City did enough to claw a point.Same at Cheltenham on Saturday.

Up front Jevons was anonymous (not for the first time) and it looked like City only had 10 men.Why Johnson sticks with him is becoming as mysterious as Wilson repeatedly picking his 'golden boy' Peacock.

Orr was awfull as well.3 times within the first 5 mins he gave the ball away with over ambitious long balls and carried on doing it all game.Why he is even in the squad is a mystery to me.Give me Keogh anyday.

My theory is that the team lacks leaders.Only Carey was geeing the lads on today and he can't be everywhere.The midfield looks very weak.None of them are leaders.The Skuse left wing 'experiment' is simply not working.Russel and Johnson are both too similar in style and stature and neither is producing the goods in recent games.Today they were both dire - especially Johnson who played one decent pass all game.Apart from that and his goal he was woefull and looks knackered to me.

When City were 2-0 down I thought the prediction made by BB, me and others that eventually City would produce one poor performance too many and come unstuck was coming true and in some ways it did.Dropping two crucial points against relgation fodder teams at home is not a good omen.

If Johnsons' hope of 8 points over the xmas period is to come true then City have to win the next two games and based on the last two games that doesn't seem very likely.

The Skuse left wing 'experiment' is simply not working.

I don't think it is an experiment. I think Johnson no longer trusts Williams on the wing and has stuck Skuse out there as he doesn't have any other options. I thought Skuse played the best he could today and battled well winning the ball more times than not.

If Johnson can't trust Williams to play the full 90 then he must sign an out and out winger asap come January. Bring back Scotty Brown I say. I heard he has been fully fit for weeks? :whistle2:

Not for the first time this season it seems that City can only perform when they are up against it.2-0 down in the last two games before coming back to lose two points against teams in the relegation fight.

The question is why? Today City were awfull in the first half and frankly not much better in the second but thanks to B'mouth not being a good side City did enough to claw a point.Same at Cheltenham on Saturday.

Up front Jevons was anonymous (not for the first time) and it looked like City only had 10 men.Why Johnson sticks with him is becoming as mysterious as Wilson repeatedly picking his 'golden boy' Peacock.

Orr was awfull as well.3 times within the first 5 mins he gave the ball away with over ambitious long balls and carried on doing it all game.Why he is even in the squad is a mystery to me.Give me Keogh anyday.

My theory is that the team lacks leaders.Only Carey was geeing the lads on today and he can't be everywhere.The midfield looks very weak.None of them are leaders.The Skuse left wing 'experiment' is simply not working.Russel and Johnson are both too similar in style and stature and neither is producing the goods in recent games.Today they were both dire - especially Johnson who played one decent pass all game.Apart from that and his goal he was woefull and looks knackered to me.

When City were 2-0 down I thought the prediction made by BB, me and others that eventually City would produce one poor performance too many and come unstuck was coming true and in some ways it did.Dropping two crucial points against relgation fodder teams at home is not a good omen.

If Johnsons' hope of 8 points over the xmas period is to come true then City have to win the next two games and based on the last two games that doesn't seem very likely.

First; leave Leapy alone, second; seemed a bit light through the middle (G. Gow type required) third; seemed a bit sssssh today, :o

Archived