IGNORED

Left Side Easily Sorted

DT The Optimist

cannot understand it ?? Why or why do's GJ keep on putting Skuse wide left ?? Was he not there as well for the famous Blackpool shocker at the gate a few months back ? I recall he even said he got it wrong ? Skuse is a good player, in the middle of the park. Him and Johnson/Russell/Noble. He gets his foot in to effect, the others are playmakers.

So, why not put Woodman back in at left back and move McAlister to left midfield. He has played there and left back and is a class act. His crossing when pushed up against Bournmuff was great, and the balance of the side looked good. Woodman did not really put a foot wrong, just dislodged by the arrival of McAlister

cannot understand it ?? Why or why do's GJ keep on putting Skuse wide left ?? Was he not there as well for the famous Blackpool shocker at the gate a few months back ? I recall he even said he got it wrong ? Skuse is a good player, in the middle of the park. Him and Johnson/Russell/Noble. He gets his foot in to effect, the others are playmakers.

So, why not put Woodman back in at left back and move McAlister to left midfield. He has played there and left back and is a class act. His crossing when pushed up against Bournmuff was great, and the balance of the side looked good. Woodman did not really put a foot wrong, just dislodged by the arrival of McAlister

Better still, why not give Myrie-Willliams another run of games on the left wing?He's a natural,very pacy and can cross a ball well.Like you I and many other fans can't fathom why Johnson plays Skuse out on the left.Maybe he doesn't want to drop a player of his ability but all he has to do play him in the middle and leave out Russell or Johnson Junior.

Better still, why not give Myrie-Willliams another run of games on the left wing?He's a natural,very pacy and can cross a ball well.Like you I and many other fans can't fathom why Johnson plays Skuse out on the left.Maybe he doesn't want to drop a player of his ability but all he has to do play him in the middle and leave out Russell or Johnson Junior.

maybe johnson thinks skuse is better at reading the game than jenison. He certainly defends better. i agree though that jenison is pacey and can cause defenders problems but i get the impression that he is far from holding down a perminant place on the left having said that he can only improve with experience.

maybe johnson thinks skuse is better at reading the game than jenison. He certainly defends better. i agree though that jenison is pacey and can cause defenders problems but i get the impression that he is far from holding down a perminant place on the left having said that he can only improve with experience.

He was the last man covering on one occasion yesterday, perhaps he's learning the ethic of the position?

Not a bad shout, although I would keep McCallister as full back, and allow him to overlap.

Play Woodman wide left midfield to offer natural balance.

Archived