IGNORED

Cave Man Football!

Tales From The Front

Good points raised there.

Against bournemouth it obviously wasnt working well, and then when he took skuse off we had no height what so ever in the midfield. yet continued to play the long ball. We should just stick to what were best at and thats playing it on the ground at a high tempo making good use of the flanks. Everything lately seems to go down the middle and we just aint getting anywhere.

Against bournemouth it obviously wasnt working well, and then when he took skuse off we had no height what so ever in the midfield. yet continued to play the long ball. We should just stick to what were best at and thats playing it on the ground at a high tempo making good use of the flanks. Everything lately seems to go down the middle and we just aint getting anywhere.

Spot on.

Orr in particular was continously playing long bals into the channels the majority of which came straigh back.He even continued to do it when Myrie-Williams was providing width down the left.The tactic clearly wasn't working but he persisted with it.Obviously we don't know whether he was under instructions but I suspect not. Orr just lacks any vision imo.

At least McAllister tries to vary his passing and frequently plays the ball wide or through midfield.Same with Carey and McCombe.

With two lightweight midefielders in the center the ball has to be kept on the ground.I wish someone would tell Orr..... :noexpression:

Some great points made - the quality of football this season has been generally poor despite the league position. This opens the "should the crowd get behind the team or the team start to excite the crowd" debate. I suppose if the atmosphere was really buzzing we would kick it longer and higher! :laugh:

Agree with TFTF - if it gets us up I'll stomach it. :city:

Some great points made - the quality of football this season has been generally poor despite the league position. This opens the "should the crowd get behind the team or the team start to excite the crowd" debate. I suppose if the atmosphere was really buzzing we would kick it longer and higher! :laugh:

Agree with TFTF - if it gets us up I'll stomach it. :city:

As someone who spends thousands following the City, I'd quite like the players to entertain and excite me :ermm::blush: ........even occasionally and the overriding question is, will it get us promoted and if it doesn't, what then??

Archived