IGNORED

Two Swedes Coming Over For The Ashton Gate Eight Dinner

bristolcitysweden

hej igen! min fru kommer fran stockholm, jag kommer fran bristol. jatte kul att ni tycker om bristol o bristol city! bra result idag, jag var dar men tyvarr ska jag inte bli med february 2nd

hoppas att ni forstar min svenska!

har det sa bra febuary i bristol!

If half of them played decent fooball a season before, then maybe 1982 might never of happend??.

:farmer:

I made a similar comments regarding my opinion that these wasters, due to their abysmal performances whilst being paid top flight money on ludicrous lengthy contracts, bled the club dry before they were effectively sacked.

My post has mysteriously disappeared. It obviously wasn't censored as I broke no forum rules.

How strange. :huh:

hej igen! min fru kommer fran stockholm, jag kommer fran bristol. jatte kul att ni tycker om bristol o bristol city! bra result idag, jag var dar men tyvarr ska jag inte bli med february 2nd

hoppas att ni forstar min svenska!

har det sa bra febuary i bristol!

Ha ha, but what did the farmer say after that?!

Sorry - Am I missing the point or something? Whoever was responsible for our rapid and almost terminal demise, these players, particularly Mann, Garland, Rodgers, Merrick, Tainton and Sweeney along with a host of others gave me some of my greatest and happiest memories. I can't wait to meet them :clapping:

Guest east_dundry_red
Glad to hear you're coming for the evening, lets hope many more buy their tickets to support what these 8 men did for us as well.

Should be a fantastic evening.

F@@k em', If they would of done their job on the pitch in the first place we wouldnt of been in that position, div 1 wages in div 3 league, muppets, sod em they and the other players of that time put us in that mess they should of got us out of it.

Archived