IGNORED

Forum Awards (merged topics)

Loderingo

Ha ha, great bump! :laugh:

As an update, they were counted and ready to roll - the results are as promised with the good Doctor for his traditional view on the results. As soon as this is done they will be announced!

:sleeping: anything happened yet :dunno: like waiting for the E.E to open this :sleeping:

As an update, they were counted and ready to roll - the results are as promised with the good Doctor for his traditional view on the results. As soon as this is done they will be announced!

tch, I dunno this award ceremony has got all the professionalism of the infamous mick fleetwood/sam fox Brit awards, what are the forum officials doing rear ending nominees at funfairs during such a critical stage of the procceedings, I really don't think its a good time to be mucking around on the dodgems!... (Ha,Ha, great bump! :laugh: ) its not good enough Lord Blingmaster & the crowd are growing restless.. :)

tch, I dunno this award ceremony has got all the professionalism of the infamous mick fleetwood/sam fox Brit awards, what are the forum officials doing rear ending nominees at funfairs during such a critical stage of the procceedings, I really don't think its a good time to be mucking around on the dodgems!... (Ha,Ha, great bump! :laugh: ) its not good enough Lord Blingmaster & the crowd are growing restless.. :)

Bump Bump.

Scary stuff, I'm just sorting out... :whistle:

Lots to count and I am trying to do percentages like the great Madger did a few years back - and my maths is s___!

Should hopefully be announced end of tomorrow - fingers crossed.

That would be Jan 3rd.

Now Jan 7th and no results.... 10 year old scotch supply must have been good, and simple maths, simply bad.

Lets look forward to the joint 2007 and 2006 awards in January 2008 !!!

Who is the good doctor and what is the traditional view ?????????? Many posters have been here for less than a year, and I'me sure many of us older posters don't remember.

Doctor.......traditional view......whats that about, is it something from a year ago we should remember ?

Guest DrFaustus
Who is the good doctor and what is the traditional view ?????????? Many posters have been here for less than a year, and I'me sure many of us older posters don't remember.

Doctor.......traditional view......whats that about, is it something from a year ago we should remember ?

Sorry, just saw this thread. Comments to follow to Blinger later today.

Thank you for all my awards by the way. :)

As if that ever happens on this forum! DUH! :disapointed2se:

Hey Neo, just thought I'd let you know that I just read the whole thread. This forum tut.......

ps Saw your YMCA pic in a gentlemans magazine, top stuff.

Go goatmaster, hit us with some traditional view stylee stuff.

Over two weeks and counting since the deadline for the votes to be in.

Madger never took more than a couple of days.

The awards were a bit of fun that people got involved with and enjoyed reading.

In my opinion the credability of the whole process has been damaged by firstly someone waiting to be shown how to use a calculator and then by waiting for a gashead to give his blessing.

it`s just another example of how far this forum has slipped over the past 12-18 mths.

Don`t worry, it won`t take as long to count the votes next year because after this years disrespectful fiasco i doubt there will be many votes to count.

There, someone had to say it.

Guest DrFaustus

Please no whinging to Bling Boy. He asked me for comments but I only just saw his PM yesterday. Blame the pikey inbred goat herder, not one of your own!

Over two weeks and counting since the deadline for the votes to be in.

Madger never took more than a couple of days.

The awards were a bit of fun that people got involved with and enjoyed reading.

In my opinion the credability of the whole process has been damaged by firstly someone waiting to be shown how to use a calculator and then by waiting for a gashead to give his blessing.

it`s just another example of how far this forum has slipped over the past 12-18 mths.

Don`t worry, it won`t take as long to count the votes next year because after this years disrespectful fiasco i doubt there will be many votes to count.

There, someone had to say it.

*makes a note for next year's award voting*

Archived