IGNORED

Forum Awards (merged topics)

Loderingo

Over two weeks and counting since the deadline for the votes to be in.

Madger never took more than a couple of days.

The awards were a bit of fun that people got involved with and enjoyed reading.

In my opinion the credability of the whole process has been damaged by firstly someone waiting to be shown how to use a calculator and then by waiting for a gashead to give his blessing.

it`s just another example of how far this forum has slipped over the past 12-18 mths.

Don`t worry, it won`t take as long to count the votes next year because after this years disrespectful fiasco i doubt there will be many votes to count.

There, someone had to say it.

I love you potbelly, I really do! ;)

I know its taken a while, I have really fat fingers and I kept pressing the wrong buttons. I class it as a disability, so I have developed a way of using my tongue instead.

Just as a bit of history, I took over doing the awards as Madger was unable to do it - in order to keep the bit of fun going. As you say - its a bit of fun, so I'm really struggling to see how someone being busy over the christmas period and who mentioned that results would not be out until the new year is seen as disrespectful or this has been a fiasco?

But I better hurry up and do it as I really don't want to cause you are your family any further offence.

Its only a bit of fun to the select group these days, whose betting the same 5 names pop up for the majority of awards so that its kept in their little gang. Not naming any names or anything!!

Hang on. These awards are voted for by all the forum users, so if your 'little gang'. whoever they may be, do get all the awards, surely all that that suggests is that either they deserve whatever they get, or that the elctrorate are suffering from a serious lack of imagination. Or are you seriously suggesting that LOTB is taking bungs to fix the results?

Hang on. These awards are voted for by all the forum users, so if your 'little gang'. whoever they may be, do get all the awards, surely all that that suggests is that either they deserve whatever they get, or that the elctrorate are suffering from a serious lack of imagination. Or are you seriously suggesting that LOTB is taking bungs to fix the results?

Another bungs scandal? Cue Lord Stephens.....

Nope, no bungs I'm afraid...

I spent two evenings counting votes for no benefit!

Results are out though - Forum Awards '06

Archived