IGNORED

Coventry Attendance

red richards

About 11,000 with a sizeable Coventry contingent. Many will give it a miss after forking out for the christmas/new year games plus going to Ashton Gate is hardly an entertaining experience at the moment (results are good but the football is generally route 1 crap if we are honest).

First of all it would be quality if Coventry bring a big number of fans to raise the atmosphere. Always seems to be much a better overall game if we got away fans in large numbers, raising the home fans vocal support.

Attendance I think will be about 13, 000+. Well, I'd like it to be anyways!

Coventry have so far sold 2000 tickets so possibly could sell another 300/400 before Saturday.

Really?? That's impressive as they are on really shit form - 1 win in last 8.

My mate who's a Cov fan isn't getting his tickets till later this week. They'll sell another 1000 tickets before saturday surely? Can't they pay on the day as well?

3,000 expected to travel with initial allocation of 2,000 already gone and 1,000 additional tickets selling fast.

Just to show it doesn't just happen to us The Railways knackered and it's a seven hour round trip to Bristol on Saturday so it's a coach, transit or car!!

3,000 @ £17ea = £51,000 - VAT = £43,400 @ 40% we get to keep after expenses = £17,361!!

Good job there's some prize money as well and that's why, financially, we'd be better off playing away at one of the big clubs, not that I'm complaining because we've got a real chance of doing just that.

Attendance 14,768

..call me a dumb a r s e miserable old git but why do these ...

'um, I wonder how many people will be at the match' threads appear before almost every game? ..

.. if it was for some likely near sell out or something like that I could understand it or if it was some sort of betting competition maybe, ..but whats the point of all this 'guess the crowd' nonsense?..

It amazes me why people post the thead posing the question & how many seem up for it by responding,

What other things do people like to guess at on a day to day basis?... how many beans on their toast, how many times will the phone ring today?.. how much change has your mates got in their pockets if added up? (actually that sounds like a good game.. forget that one) ...

what difference does it make to anybody how many might or might not people turn up for a bog standard game? (except the accountants) .. surely its only of mild interest if say only 700 turned up or upwards of 16,000 perhaps, I just don't get wtf is interesting about will it be 10,870 or 11,141 or 13,682 .. totally pointless innit? ...

(now if you were predicting the temperature & availability of the average AG pasty for instance that would be completely different! :))

We have the chance to get into the third round and play a top prem club. So i would say the more support we get the better, especially if they ask for your ticket stub to watch a prem club in the next round! You never know you might miss out :)

I thought we were in the third round? :unsure:

Archived