IGNORED

But Tommy We Pay Your Wages

REDOXO

For those of us who are old enough to remember or were at at Coventry City in 77 we will never forget what happend and what it meant to this football club.

Tommy Hutchinson was a massive part of that evening (even though it was for Coventry City) and its something that I suppose I should keep in mind perhaps as the guy is such a huge part of their (Coventry City's) past.

However Tommy you now work in the City of Bristol promoting football in the community for our club and our City...

Tommy the comment about supporting Coventry on Saturday on World today might not be met with universal support!!!

:noexpression:

Up The City

For those of us who are old enough to remember or were at at Coventry City in 77 we will never forget what happend and what it meant to this football club.

Tommy Hutchinson was a massive part of that evening (even though it was for Coventry City) and its something that I suppose I should keep in mind perhaps as the guy is such a huge part of their (Coventry City's) past.

However Tommy you now work in the City of Bristol promoting football in the community for our club and our City...

Tommy the comment about supporting Coventry on Saturday on World today might not be met with universal support!!!

: noexpression:

Up The City

You may be surprised to know that although Tommy is Bristol City's Football in the Community Officer, the club don't actually pay his wages. Tommy (and his team) are grant funded, with a large portion of their wages met by the PFA, which means that the 59 year-old Scot can support whichever team he likes.

Tommy's career details can be viewed here.

You may be surprised to know that although Tommy is Bristol City's Football in the Community Officer, the club don't actually pay his wages. Tommy (and his team) are grant funded, with a large portion of their wages met by the PFA, which means that the 59 year-old Scot can support whichever team he likes.

Tommy's career details can be viewed here.

I stand corrected Sir....

Archived