IGNORED

Plummer And Myrie-williams Off To Arsenal?

G Block

Arsenal will sign Bristol City starlets Jennison Myrie-Williams and Tristan Plummer for a combined fee which could net the West Country club in excess of £1 million depending on appearances. Gunners youngster Jeremie Aliadiere will move in the opposite direction, joining the Ashton Gate outfit on loan for the remainder of the season.

doubt that would happen what crap from footballrumors

Mind you, imagine he did go to Arsenal and they did knock him into shape, in a year or two's time would you fancy being a defender with a front line of Walcott and Myrie-Williams running at you? Dig out the brown courderoy underpants I think!

Another one from football rumours

Not sure he's what we are looking for either!

He knows where the goal is for sure but he's only 23 and already has played at 8 clubs (Previous clubs:

Wrexham, S****horpe United, Hull City, Barnsley, Crewe Alexandra, Hull City, Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn Rovers).

Is this not slightly worrying?

Not sure he's what we are looking for either!

He knows where the goal is for sure but he's only 23 and already has played at 8 clubs (Previous clubs:

Wrexham, S****horpe United, Hull City, Barnsley, Crewe Alexandra, Hull City, Bolton Wanderers, Blackburn Rovers).

Is this not slightly worrying?

It says it all about footballrumours really.

All northern clubs as well.

Mind you, imagine he did go to Arsenal and they did knock him into shape, in a year or two's time would you fancy being a defender with a front line of Walcott and Myrie-Williams running at you? Dig out the brown courderoy underpants I think!

I don't see many third division defenders losing sleep over JMW let alone Premiership ones with a bit of pace!! Arsenal would have to turn him into a footballer first - i.e. first touch and awareness of other players.

I don't see many third division defenders losing sleep over JMW let alone Premiership ones with a bit of pace!! Arsenal would have to turn him into a footballer first - i.e. first touch and awareness of other players.

:innocent06::innocent06::innocent06: Jeno, old son, don't go spending yer signing on fee just yet.......

:innocent06::innocent06::innocent06: Jeno, old son, don't go spending yer signing on fee just yet.......

Yea, no more of those diamond earings!

All the joking aside, losing Williams is certainly not worth losing sleep over, and I can only presume that Plummer isn't got enough for League One yet, otherwise surely he would be featuring in our squad. Let other teams buy them for the future, hopefully at some ludicrous amount. We need players for the present, those who are capable of getting us out of the terrible terrible place known as League One!

hahaha myrie williams off to arsenal, the joke would well and truly be on them. would love too see that

please garry get us a left winger

also quote louie carey in the b'mouth programme on what he'd get jennison for christmas

"a fork so he could eat that massive chip on his shoulder"

brilliant. he'd never cut it in the prem, barely does in league 1

Archived