IGNORED

Brighton Attendance

freezer

What with Coventry the Saturday before and Tranmere the one after, wos reckon the 'official' figure will be.

I can't vote due to fairness, but up for grabs is a crappy xmas gift I got.

So I really wanna see those fingers, closest wins, I'll PM the winner.

In the event of a tie, I'd recommend a plain shirt.

Let's be positive - 11,111

Wait for Whisltehappys contribution, ;), will be around 8500.

oh, ok then - as you insist! :)

Well the WILLIAMS E BLOCK should in good voice & FULL TO OVERFLOWING, everyones making the game special SingaLongaEAST END event -you know it makes sense, so Come On Down.. The PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!!

The last time we had a big Trophy game we took 40,000 to Cardiff, this time we might be taking even more to Wembley! so based on that ...

..(+ Freezer said the prize is crappy therefore it could have been given as a gift from a wealthy relative with a sick sense of humour & as such might be some kind of VIP Membership for Lift Time Sag Hospitality.... ergh, how gross Freeze, you really should consider getting your mad bad uncle sectioned, he's gone too far this time mate! :) )...

Considering the two thoughts above I'm taking no chances -therefore my estimate has to be a crazy - 20,000 - with the East End overflow implemented.

(I hate pointless Guess the Attendance threads but this one is an exception welldone Freezer for making a fun one! - ps hope you manage offloading that Sag VIP gift voucher! :) )

Great game today, enjoyed that. Nice to have a break from the league and see some open football, should've won but hey ho.

A bit chilly around the legs today but good news..There will be a winner of the new crappy xmas pressie on Tuesday.

Will todays result affect the crowd for Tuesday?. I hope City can carry on where they left off and trounce the Brighton scum.

With guesses ranging from 6 to 20 000 it's up for grabs. It's a tricky one to predict.

ps The 'Official' figure on the night counts, (was there really only 13 000 odd there today?).

I really wanna see those fingers.

What with Coventry the Saturday before and Tranmere the one after, wos reckon the 'official' figure will be.

I can't vote due to fairness, but up for grabs is a crappy xmas gift I got.

So I really wanna see those fingers, closest wins, I'll PM the winner.

In the event of a tie, I'd recommend a plain shirt.

17,000 plus 3100 away fans......... :innocent06:

Bit sad I know but got some time on my hands.

So far there has been 43 guesses as to the attendance, ranging from an entusiastic 20 100, down to a dismal 6. Now that really would be voting with your feet.

The mean average is 8128. (RedTucks is the closest to that figure with 8055).

Aw, I wish I could have a go, it's a great prize!

Archived