IGNORED

Brighton Attendance

freezer

IT'S A ROLLOVER!.

Wos reckon guys and gals.

Should we start again when the new date is announced or carry the guesses forward to the rearranged date.

I reckon we should scrap this lot and go again when the new date is announced.

If some of you who had a go could give me an idea what you think, that would help.

And I promise not to wear I mean, use the crap, ex xmas new/old tat pressie till then.

Would the Club, Supporters Club, Supporters Trust or Clarks Pies possibly be interested in donating crappy prizes to make this crappy guessing thingy more interesting?.

ps A Shar-Pei just landed on my roof, bloody weather.

Evening all.

After sifting through the mass of responses I am going along with MYK's suggestion, and award the crappy new/old tat ex-xmas pressie to Rampant Robert.

Congratulations, Rampant, you are now the proud owner of the comedy classic DVD...........'The Three Stooges-The Early Years'.

I know that you are all truly gutted now, sorry, there can only be one winner.

Evening all.

After sifting through the mass of responses I am going along with MYK's suggestion, and award the crappy new/old tat ex-xmas pressie to Rampant Robert.

Congratulations, Rampant, you are now the proud owner of the comedy classic DVD...........'The Three Stooges-The Early Years'.

I know that you are all truly gutted now, sorry, there can only be one winner.

Well at least we know what the prize is going to be when Rampant Rabbit does a "guess the attendance" thread.

Well at least we know what the prize is going to be when Rampant Rabbit does a "guess the attendance" thread.

Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Rampant Robert, not Rampant Rabbit, ignore the rabbit avatar, I am human.

Right then, when I receive the prize, after ive watched it, it will be offered up as a prize, along with a Little Britain sound affect key ring & some Lynx Africa.

Watch this space for a question.

Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Rampant Robert, not Rampant Rabbit, ignore the rabbit avatar, I am human.

Right then, when I receive the prize, after ive watched it, it will be offered up as a prize, along with a Little Britain sound affect key ring & some Lynx Africa.

Watch this space for a question.

Lynx Africa, thats my favourite :thumbsup:

Archived