IGNORED

A Draw Was The Worsrt Result

Barrs Court Red

We now have to play a tough game, with the risk of another pointless game if we win - Sure Arsenal at home would be nice, to see some quality players but there's always the risk of Chesterfield.

With the injury record of our squad I'm sure this is a huge setback.

hum what even worse than lossing?

i don't thinks o my china

We now have to play a tough game, with the risk of another pointless game if we win - Sure Arsenal at home would be nice, to see some quality players but there's always the risk of Chesterfield.

With the injury record of our squad I'm sure this is a huge setback.

I cant be bothered going up there.

Probably get hammered.

Should have won really.

bloody hell cheer up...you two a double act or what....

Why are some people so negative all the time??

Today we played a great game of football, and we stand every chance of wining the replay!

Let's just get behind the team and support them all the way. I just watched the end of the Liverpool v Arsenal game, the liverpool fans were singing at the top of their voices, and they were loosing 3-1. Why cant some of us be more like that??

COME ON CITY!!!!

Today we played a great game of football, and we stand every chance of wining the replay!

Let's just get behind the team and support them all the way. I just watched the end of the Liverpool v Arsenal game, the liverpool fans were singing at the top of their voices, and they were loosing 3-1. Why cant some of us be more like that??

COME ON CITY!!!!

:clapping:

Not being negative, just realistic.

You realise we're playing Coventry away?

Not someone else..

Why mention the crowd?

I thought AG was pretty decent today to be honest.

:clapping:

Not being negative, just realistic.

You realise we're playing Coventry away?

Not someone else..

Why mention the crowd?

I thought AG was pretty decent today to be honest.

Yeah the crowd was better today, still a lot of negative comments though!?!

COME ON CITY!!!!

If we're so great, why did we let a two goal cushion slip? another game to play, and risk our teams injury list rising. Great idea

And yep, we do get behind the team, shout, sing, scream, clap.

BTW Liverpool deserved to lose, because they didnt break a young Arsenal side down............

Rubbish. If anything ive reinforced my point. On current away form we wont win at the Ricoh.

Beau45...you're a woman right?

Must be.

I'm not on about our away form, i'm on about the negative attitude of some supporters! There is no reason why we shouldn't win the game!

And what has that go to do with anything??

I'm not on about our away form, i'm on about the negative attitude of some supporters! There is no reason why we shouldn't win the game!

And what has that go to do with anything??

What has it got to do with anything?

We're talking about away games...

Oh, the woman bit.

Well I have this fantasy that you're a beau 45 year old. Fancy a drink?

:whistle2:

oh so lower teams don't win away to higher leagued teams then? Blimey we aren't playing barcelona it is coventry you know

Anyone who saw Coventry today would have seen how far superior they are, technically, compared to say...Cheltenham or Leyton Orient...who lets face it are 5hit.

If we cant beat those teams how will be win at a league above?

Anyone who saw Coventry today would have seen how far superior they are, technically, compared to say...Cheltenham or Leyton Orient...who lets face it are 5hit.

The same way Swansea won at Sheffield United and Forest beat Charlton, I thought you said you knew about Football....

...oh yeah, blimey youre right, -lets all hope we don't get promoted this season then eh?... what a disaster that could be - think I might email the club and point all this out, we could be better off going down instead then we could be winners imagine it we could be kings, gert big fish in a tiny pond. Brilliant eh? if only we could lose some games -then we could really compete in a league more suited to us.. yeah you got a point there mate, maybe we should save a few bob by conceding the replay & city wont need to travel on such a wasted journey!... ;)

...oh yeah, blimey youre right, -lets all hope we don't get promoted this season then eh?... what a disaster that could be - think I might email the club and point all this out, we could be better off going down instead then we could be winners imagine it we could be kings, gert big fish in a tiny pond. Brilliant eh? if only we could lose some games -then we could really compete in a league more suited to us.. yeah you got a point there mate, maybe we should save a few bob by conceding the replay & city wont need to travel on such a wasted journey!... ;)

Glad someone agrees.

Seriously though folks, without a vast improvement, and some decent signings..

How will we cope away from AG in the Championship?

Archived