IGNORED

A Draw Was The Worsrt Result

Barrs Court Red

I'd never say that!

aye what...

I can teach you about football and you can sit and listen.

Charlton are crap and Sheff U played a depleted side i'll have you know.

:sleeping:

I think me and you both know my point....it's Football, it's the FA Cup, it's the great leveller, anything can and quite often does happen.

To use the logic: 'if we can't (didn't would've been a better word - as we have beaten L.Orient twice this season) beat Leyton Orient how can we beat Coventry?' is the sort of shite I laugh regularly at my Mother for banging out....

Peace Out and that ofcourse....

aye what...

I think me and you both know my point....it's Football, it's the FA Cup, it's the great leveller, anything can and quite often does happen.

To use the logic: 'if we can't (didn't would've been a better word - as we have beaten L.Orient twice this season) beat Leyton Orient how can we beat Coventry?' is the sort of shite I laugh regularly at my Mother for banging out....

Peace Out and that ofcourse....

I know of this magic and romance involved in the FA cup, its already brought me and Beau together..

I know we can win at the Ricoh, I just cant see it old chap.

You do think we will get promoted then?? :whistle2:

Well yeh...duh!

I know of this magic and romance involved in the FA cup, its already brought me and Beau together..

I know we can win at the Ricoh, I just cant see it old chap.

Well yeh...duh!

Oh my god, that is POSITIVE! Lets see more of it :pray:

Well done :chant6ez:

oh yeah, like that is it.... :wub:

You do realise there are on-line dating sites specifically designed for that kinda thing...

still....hope the two of you find happiness.....

sincerely.

Archived