IGNORED

This Is The Ricoh Arena

ben91tucker

This is coventrys ground its got to make you want to go, come on lets take a massive following!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

The boys deserve our support after yesterdays showing,lets give em the backing they deserve Loius Carey MOTM I say keeping Cov at bay,Brooker scores the winner.

Bring it on.

This is coventrys ground its got to make you want to go, come on lets take a massive following!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

This is indeed impressive. Although I reckon 1000 is a realistic target.

PS => I was working at the Reebok Stadium before xmas when someone told me that Reebok's European HQ is built into one of the stands so this seems to be a working format for new stadiums => Find a multinational with a little bit of investment cash and go in with them for a new ground.

Reckon Hire-Rite are up for this?

My girlfriend and i went there last summer to see Bon Jovi. I have got to say it is a realy amazing experiance. Good for parking we parked up in Coventry RFC then cought a coach to the ground but i will stress there is closer parking on hand.

Anyone thinking of going then do it. You will not be disapointed i promise.

Coventry City lease the Arena for £1 million a year over the next ??? years.

Coventry City FC

MY friend went there a few times says its a great stadium but no atmosphere. Coventry don't have a massive home support unless they are playing the likes of Brum or Wolves. Average gate is about 13k I think.

nah, most of their gates are around 19k/20k, only a couple got down to 16k. parking looks like a bit of a mare though!

Archived