IGNORED

24 series 6

One Team In Keynsham

Goddamn you and your faster connection.

I just wanna know how Jack makes it out of the **** **** on its way to *****

Well it's set 20 months after day 5, so i assume he's not over in ***** at the start of the series (despite the prequel indicating that he is!), otherwise we'll have 13 episodes of him in a plane on the way back to *** from *****!!!!!

Well it's set 20 months after day 5, so i assume he's not over in ***** at the start of the series (despite the prequel indicating that he is!), otherwise we'll have 13 episodes of him in a plane on the way back to *** from *****!!!!!

I might have watched about 10 minutes of the first episode this morning whilst eating breakfast. I could easily confirm or deny the above but in the interest of not spoiling anything, I'll stay schtum.

The 10 minute prequal did make it look like he was still in ***** but it looks like all will become clear....

I might have watched about 10 minutes of the first episode this morning whilst eating breakfast. I could easily confirm or deny the above but in the interest of not spoiling anything, I'll stay schtum.

The 10 minute prequal did make it look like he was still in ***** but it looks like all will become clear....

Well because of the travelling time, i assumed that the **** he was on was not headed for ***** but for elsewhere in *******, probably ****** which is where they always seem to end up (i.e. day 3)! You see, the sad thing is that we all know what the "***"'s mean in this conversation!!!

Can't wait until tonight... it had better bleeding finished downloading!!!

Oh goddamn the pair of you.

Just tell me someone if hes still in ****!!!!

As you have used 4 stars there, I'm unsure as to what you mean. :whistle:

He could be in *** or *****. Unless....are you wondering if he's still on a boat as per the end of the last series?

*runs away*

Oh goddamn the pair of you.

Just tell me someone if hes still in ****!!!!

(and yes I saw the prequel with the nasty so and so's who had set him up)

not going to spoil any of it for you. Its a cracking start to the new season. Only problem is now its 2 weeks until episode 5 comes out. From what I can see, turns out Fox were planning to issue a DVD of the first 4 episodes after they air in the US to avoid people downloading via BitTorrents. That seems to have worked out well....

not going to spoil any of it for you. Its a cracking start to the new season. Only problem is now its 2 weeks until episode 5 comes out. From what I can see, turns out Fox were planning to issue a DVD of the first 4 episodes after they air in the US to avoid people downloading via BitTorrents. That seems to have worked out well....

Giving nothing away, but..... OH. MY. GOD!!!

Possibly the best opening four eps in all 6 days.

I'm with one team here.... TWO BLEEDING WEEKS!!!! :argh::argh::argh:

hi peeps, (pc illiterates anonymous member here) right Ive got myself a uknova account, now I need info on how to download/watch stuff on my pc, presume I need some kind of software to do it?.. help please if you can, in nice easy idiot proof, simple to follow ABC steps.. be most grateful to you.

ps.. will these torrent thingys swamp my memory/hard drive? etc.. I got a b/band connection, & windows 2000 pro on a smallish pc system -if that means anything?

cheers me dears. :)

HOLY CRAP IVE WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE TOO NOW!!!!!

I don't think we're sposed to ask though how a man who has been in ***** for almost 2 years could get out of ********* so quickly and why he has developed ******* tendencies.

Plus why is it always always the random family they introduce who are evil. Spose theyre not so random in that sense.

Still hooked though, and I'm sure Chloe almost smiled at one point.

Still hooked though, and I'm sure Chloe almost smiled at one point.

She almost looked feminine too. Still not attractive but I'd consider sharing a packet of cheese flavoured meal worms with her if she was hungry.

She almost looked feminine too. Still not attractive but I'd consider sharing a packet of cheese flavoured meal worms with her if she was hungry.

Awww.... I love Chloe!!! I wouldn't, but i do love 'er!!!

So who's going to be the CTU/Homeland Security/Government traitor this year then?!?

Awww.... I love Chloe!!! I wouldn't, but i do love 'er!!!

She's totally awsome at her job but a nice cup of tea, a biscuit & a chat is where my hospitality would start & end.

So who's going to be the CTU/Homeland Security/Government traitor this year then?!?

Miles would be my guess if he doesn't get his own way.

Ive got a feeling it could be either Chloes bloke (the one who randomly had the access to the satelite) OR the bird who told Chloe in the first place cos she spoke to the terrorist blokey who is in fact the real terrorist in his own language.

I was thinking her, but she seems too obvious... But then, this is the Yanks we're talking about, so perhaps they do have to make it that obvious!!

Saw Episode 5 last night... A big unanswered question from Day 5 answered. Not as good as the first four eps, but then it'd be difficult to keep that sort of pace up throughout all 24 episodes, i suppose.

Roll on ep 6!

Can't comment until later this evening.....

Looking forward to it as always. :)

I have not read any of the above posts as i tend to wait for the dvd to come out to avoid the adverts - Just aswell i did because of this virgin media thingy, i would have lost it anyway - then i would have been really annoyed.

Hopefully this series is as good as the rest, i have heard that its all guns blazing right from the start, but i shall be patient and wait for the release on Dvd.

being new to this 24 malarky i have just crashed coursed series 1 and 2 and i am on disc 2 of series 3 when i have finished i will fit in series 4 and 5 because I'm hooked on it. just a quick plea if anyone has got series 6 on tape or dvd i could borrow to copy i would be really grateful. i i have anything you need might be able to trade either dvd or music my normal guy for getting 24, prison break etc has gone underground . many thanks

Archived