IGNORED

24 series 6

One Team In Keynsham

being new to this 24 malarky i have just crashed coursed series 1 and 2 and i am on disc 2 of series 3 when i have finished i will fit in series 4 and 5 because I'm hooked on it. just a quick plea if anyone has got series 6 on tape or dvd i could borrow to copy i would be really grateful. i i have anything you need might be able to trade either dvd or music my normal guy for getting 24, prison break etc has gone underground . many thanks

If you've got a couple of rewritable dvds then pm me and we can arrange to meet before tomorrow's match if you like. I've got eps 1-12 and should have 13 tomorrow, so can whack 'em on to the discs (as data files rather than a proper dvd) for you to copy back onto your hard drive. Up to you.

Not for the first time, Jack probably has a busy hour ahead of him next week.

He usually gets 24 of 'em! Also, you never see him eat or say "Hang on a sec. Before we storm the building, I'm just gonna have a wee."

Or "I really fancy a big mac, could we pull up at the next one and maybe just have some down time?"

There's a stack of flaws with the programme really. Here are just a few others....

• Chloe never smiles even though her bloke is a bit of a comedian
  • Jack has recovered from almost 2 years of torture & solitary confinement within a few hours
  • It's way to easy to try & assasinate a president these days
  • Jack always has enough bullets in his gun.
  • Every hour, on the hour, something amazing happens!
  • There's always a mole or traitor.

I could go on but I, unlike Jack, need to a wee!

can anyone help me out ? i am looking to get hold of series 6 on dvd if anyone has recorded it, i can supply discs if wanted or will be willing to come to a money agreement.

someone offered before but i lost the pm when i formatted.

many thanks

Archived