IGNORED

lack of OTIB regulars

The Batman

... of people not being around, i aint seen anything from Dagest for a while. perhaps he's plotting summot against the state. I do miss his anti-"everyone on the forum except Mozo" attitude.

He was always good for a political debate, but he aint been around. I know we all have lives outside this forum, but the regulars tend to be dropping out nowadays.

What's going on??

Corr, this is tempting bait for a pop at admin and the Ashton Gatesque atmosphere they're more than partially responsible for creating.

My Non-Footy forum needs have found a more suitable host and I still chip in on The City Forum when the mood takes me too often.

Need to conquer this internet addiction, it's bad news.

mozo, i just think can't be arsed, he never rated opinions on here anyway, and I think he lost his home connection or something. Not seen at AG in months. Permanently skint that boy though.

dagest, like what Tommy was saying, buggered off after a heated hoo-harr.

bazza's gone to the light side.

Dr.F has a definate sense of disgust with the admin to his tone.

speaking of which BigTone -Gawd knows - did surface in Subland for a while.

Nogbad's still ploughing his way on The City Forum.

Dorset's still kicking around I see.

I see the non-footy forum as dead now, sadly.

LONG LIVE THE SUB!

Corr, this is tempting bait for a pop at admin and the Ashton Gatesque atmosphere they're more than partially responsible for creating.

My Non-Footy forum needs have found a more suitable host and I still chip in on The City Forum when the mood takes me too often.

Need to conquer this internet addiction, it's bad news.

mozo, i just think can't be arsed, he never rated opinions on here anyway, and I think he lost his home connection or something. Not seen at AG in months. Permanently skint that boy though.

dagest, like what Tommy was saying, buggered off after a heated hoo-harr.

bazza's gone to the light side.

Dr.F has a definate sense of disgust with the admin to his tone.

speaking of which BigTone -Gawd knows - did surface in Subland for a while.

Nogbad's still ploughing his way on The City Forum.

Dorset's still kicking around I see.

I see the non-footy forum as dead now, sadly.

LONG LIVE THE SUB!

Still ploughing, but these last couple of months, several impossible to forsee 'off-forum' ( real life :shocking: ) events have conspired to limit time, input and energy apart from the occasional burst. As for mozo, and 'not being seen at AG for months', well that's something i could never willingly contemplate, following City is a happy addiction for me.

Have to admit i enjoy the various forums as much as ever when circumstances permit - it won't take more than a few enthusiastic newcomers to get the non-footy up and running again.

As for the Sub Forum, i've gone right off swearing this last 20 years or so, trying to limit it in the off spring so hardly right to ingulge myself even if i wanted to. Anyway tried to sign on there without success a few times a long time ago and gave up.

You can add Sophs and Dinky Gems to the list of the missing, it makes you wonder if the reasons of the one's you don't know personally for stopping are as 'interesting' as the one's you do. :blink:

I know I am going to regret saying this. I have enjoyed the forum and participated for the last few years.

While having banter, not swearing or down grading people, but having a wind up in good jest several of the posts were locked.

Although still a passionate City supporter, albeit an exile in Canada I find the moderating too restrictive and have had the fun taken out of it.

I wish all supporters and moderators well, have a great new year but I will take my fun elsewhere. No disrespect or malice intended, hopefully I leave in good faith but just expressing my opinion. If this post gets drop[ped or locked it just proves my point.

Adios, and hopefully I see some of you at a game in March or April when I can get over to see hopefully, a promotion winning game.

Still ploughing, but these last couple of months, several impossible to forsee 'off-forum' ( real life :shocking: ) events have conspired to limit time, input and energy apart from the occasional burst. As for mozo, and 'not being seen at AG for months', well that's something i could never willingly contemplate, following City is a happy addiction for me.

Have to admit i enjoy the various forums as much as ever when circumstances permit - it won't take more than a few enthusiastic newcomers to get the non-footy up and running again.

As for the Sub Forum, i've gone right off swearing this last 20 years or so, trying to limit it in the off spring so hardly right to ingulge myself even if i wanted to. Anyway tried to sign on there without success a few times a long time ago and gave up.

You can add Sophs and Dinky Gems to the list of the missing, it makes you wonder if the reasons of the one's you don't know personally for stopping are as 'interesting' as the one's you do. :blink:

It was one of those thinking out loud posts. (bit like this one). I s'pect I could add quite a few, speaking of interesting story's, you heard about Sir Colby yeah? The great man is back, over on the Sub.

Still ploughing - figure of speech Nogbad.

The Subsite would be in no way suitable for my old people either, but I hate all this ''all it is is abusive people swearing'' nonsense, thats just a screen to fend of the prudes, PC'ers etc. What it is is a bunch of like minded folk discussing life, the world and BCFC as they see it and having a craic without fear of recrimanation. You can say what you want and you can say it however you wanna say it. Thats not to say like in every social situation there aren't subtle (and not so subtle) social rules and norms because there are.

Intelligent contributers to the Bristol City Discussion Forum would be more than welcome I'm sure Nogbad ;) , well, most would anyway.

You speak of circumstance, I just have too much free time on my hands, a worrying endictment that is slowly being addressed. Lazy-bum syndrome. Oh yeah, given up smoking - over 2 days now :innocent06:

I know I am going to regret saying this. I have enjoyed the forum and participated for the last few years.

While having banter, not swearing or down grading people, but having a wind up in good jest several of the posts were locked.

Although still a passionate City supporter, albeit an exile in Canada I find the moderating too restrictive and have had the fun taken out of it.

I wish all supporters and moderators well, have a great new year but I will take my fun elsewhere. No disrespect or malice intended, hopefully I leave in good faith but just expressing my opinion. If this post gets drop[ped or locked it just proves my point.

Adios, and hopefully I see some of you at a game in March or April when I can get over to see hopefully, a promotion winning game.

Adios, respect and I'm glad you're living by your principle.

I think Dagest left after a post of his slating Arny and Rod 12 (possibly others aswell, can't remember) didn't go down too well, and the slater became the slated. Shame though, his posts were usually worth a gander.

To be honest Tommy, Dagest was sound, would speak his mind, but i never found him offensive.

Think (i cant remember who) he went to town on one guy, and as you said got a hard time for doing so.

Your bound to get some, people are always going to agree and disagree, but sometimes its hard to do it politely.

Dinky has just moved in her new home with her saghead boyfriend. Seems very happy and obviously not missing otib :D

It was one of those thinking out loud posts. (bit like this one). I s'pect I could add quite a few, speaking of interesting story's, you heard about Sir Colby yeah? The great man is back, over on the Sub.

Still ploughing - figure of speech Nogbad.

The Subsite would be in no way suitable for my old people either, but I hate all this ''all it is is abusive people swearing'' nonsense, thats just a screen to fend of the prudes, PC'ers etc. What it is is a bunch of like minded folk discussing life, the world and BCFC as they see it and having a craic without fear of recrimanation. You can say what you want and you can say it however you wanna say it. Thats not to say like in every social situation there aren't subtle (and not so subtle) social rules and norms because there are.

Intelligent contributers to the Bristol City Discussion Forum would be more than welcome I'm sure Nogbad ;) , well, most would anyway.

You speak of circumstance, I just have too much free time on my hands, a worrying endictment that is slowly being addressed. Lazy-bum syndrome. Oh yeah, given up smoking - over 2 days now :innocent06:

All very true the bristol city debate forum would suit well

Richy P for one doesent agree with many of us but still gets mostly a fair shout

I don't post on here as much as I used to for 2 reasons. Firstly, as I have changed my job, I'm not allowed to access the site in work anymore, and secondly, there is very little to amuse me on here anymore.

I have found some of the funnier posters have left or post much less than before (Mozo, Dagest, Dr F, Malone, Red Goblin, Barrymanc, crack-addled Trev), and this impacts on the quality of threads. Its nice to see WTFIGO! still posting, but you can see he's lost a bit of passion for it, and if someone as easy-going as him is feeling it somethings wrong.

With so many posters constantly slating the team/management/board/stewards/policing and every other bloody thing on the main City forum, I cant be bothered arguing with such short-sighted people. I am posting a lot more regularly on another site, with fans from all over the country, and they have a better opinion of City than half the posters on here!!

I would post more on Subbers, but I have forgot my password ( I think my usernames the same as on here too!), and cant seem to link to the get password bit.

I don't post on here as much as I used to for 2 reasons. Firstly, as I have changed my job, I'm not allowed to access the site in work anymore, and secondly, there is very little to amuse me on here anymore.

I have found some of the funnier posters have left or post much less than before (Mozo, Dagest, Dr F, Malone, Red Goblin, Barrymanc, crack-addled Trev), and this impacts on the quality of threads. Its nice to see WTFIGO! still posting, but you can see he's lost a bit of passion for it, and if someone as easy-going as him is feeling it somethings wrong.

With so many posters constantly slating the team/management/board/stewards/policing and every other bloody thing on the main City forum, I cant be bothered arguing with such short-sighted people. I am posting a lot more regularly on another site, with fans from all over the country, and they have a better opinion of City than half the posters on here!!

I would post more on Subbers, but I have forgot my password ( I think my usernames the same as on here too!), and cant seem to link to the get password bit.

PM Cider Head on here, and he'll sort ya out. :rolleyes: the site has been revamped, and a few have had problems.

Archived