IGNORED

Up Front For Oldham Match?

elko

Up front for Oldham match?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ive voted for the Miller/Lita partnership, but as i have gathered, Lee Peacock will not get dropped, so i can see Miller starting on the bench for the Oldham game!!

I hope I'm wrong though, as I think Miller/Lita has the potential for goals goals and more goals!! ;)

, but as i have gathered, Lee Peacock will not get dropped, so i can see Miller starting on the bench for the Oldham game!!

Where you hear this?Not that I'd be suprised

I actually rate Leapy but he badly needs a rest.Bench him for a couple,gee him up let him loose ;) Just cant see Danny dropping him for the big games coming :D

Where you hear this?Not that I'd be suprised

I actually rate Leapy but he badly needs a rest.Bench him for a couple,gee him up let him loose ;)  Just cant see Danny dropping him for the big games coming :D

I didnt mean ive heard it, its just based on the last few games where people have been screaming for Peacock to have a rest!! I just cant see him dropping Peacock for Miller to partner Lita!!

Its what the people want though!!

I am selfish though, we just want to see Lee play against Oldham, as we are coming down to support him!!

Archived