IGNORED

Another One Bites The Dust

fct

I think sacking a manager with 10 games to is a dodgy decision, especially when your're in the mire like Brentford are.No new manager will know enough about the squad in 10 games to make any difference.

Yes, sacking the manger can be dodgy, but on the positive side, they have appointed his assistant as caretaker, who should know the players well. The bad news is that it's Garry Thompson, one of my all-time favourite Gas managers.

• Admin
I think sacking a manager with 10 games to is a dodgy decision, especially when your're in the mire like Brentford are.No new manager will know enough about the squad in 10 games to make any difference.
Like John Ward winning 6 of the 7 games left when he took over from Joe Jordan despite not knowing the squad whilst we were languishing in mid-table and successfully reached the play-offs you mean?

Maybe if he'd actually had those 3 extra games we may have gone up automatically or at least faired better in the play-offs? ;)

Like John Ward winning 6 of the 7 games left when he took over from Joe Jordan despite not knowing the squad whilst we were languishing in mid-table and successfully reached the play-offs you mean?

Maybe if he'd actually had those 3 extra games we may have gone up automatically or at least faired better in the play-offs? ;)

Fair point - but City were lanquishing in mid table and not in relegation trouble at the time Ward took over.Brentford are.

Archived