IGNORED

Official Tranmere Thread

boadle

Would love to know what was said in the Dressing Room at Half-Time!!.

:farmer:

Would'nt we all, what ever it is, it works.

But in all honesty he should'nt have to when we are playing at home, the lads should be up for it from the off when you got 10000+ reds behind you.

Would'nt we all, what ever it is, it works.

But in all honesty he should'nt have to when we are playing at home, the lads should be up for it from the off when you got 10000+ reds behind you.

there's nothing wrong with pre-season teamtalks, and there's not much a manager's chat at HT can do for how 11 blokes kick a football in the 2nd half.

sometimes in football you concede goals - especially against good teams like tranmere.

you just keep going, and keep trying... and thee boys do that, every game.

may not be the best squad ability-wise, but GJ's player have fight, and every one of them plays for that shirt. if he keeps on building a team with that ethos, and getting rid of players that don't have it... then we'll go up, if not this season, then the next. come on my babbers!!!

What a ####### their 'keeper was.

Was quite happy to timewaste in the first half.

That'll teach ya, enjoy the journey home!

I was sat behind him.....he made himself look a right idiot.

Then to cap it all......he walks off with the officials which made the final boo's towards him sound even louder.

I was sat behind him.....he made himself look a right idiot.

Then to cap it all......he walks off with the officials which made the final boo's towards him sound even louder.

He got his just deserts at least.

The referee was abysmal as well. I know BigShow went down a little easy, but it was a blatent tug on his shirt nonetheless.

How Brooker missed that chance as well, i was shaking my head in disbelief.

Still, at least nobody can complain about lack of entertainment.

BELIEVE!

Very happy to get the 3pts,but what was going on in the first half.Also we cant afford to keep giving teams a head start when are city going to play like they did in the second half today from the off? But like i said I'm very happy with the second half performance and the 3pts.

Very happy to get the 3pts,but what was going on in the first half.Also we cant afford to keep giving teams a head start when are city going to play like they did in the second half today from the off? But like i said I'm very happy with the second half performance and the 3pts.

Wasnt the atmosphere better today as well?

I know we were all going mental in that 20minute spell as well.

Wilson First impressions?

Pace, composed and boy did he put in two of the best crosses I've seen all season.

Not sure if he's going to be the answer on the LW to be honest, he might well make that RB spot his own though.

Wilson First impressions?

Pace, composed and boy did he put in two of the best crosses I've seen all season.

Not sure if he's going to be the answer on the LW to be honest, he might well make that RB spot his own though.

It was good, solid debut, looks promising.

Although i thought it very harsh on BO, who appeared (IMO) to be having a very good game.

Maybe we can expect BW on the right and SM on the left?

Archived