IGNORED

Official Tranmere Thread

boadle

He got his just deserts at least.

The referee was abysmal as well. I know BigShow went down a little easy, but it was a blatent tug on his shirt nonetheless.

How Brooker missed that chance as well, i was shaking my head in disbelief.

Still, at least nobody can complain about lack of entertainment.

BELIEVE!

I was just about to put my head in my hands when the ball dropped to Myrie-Williams.....but hey! What a first touch that turned out to be.

I'm glad we took the points after seeing Tranmere players, time after time, kicking the ball away at our free kicks.

Yes, the ref was dire.

(maybe Lino's should carry spare flags :D)

I was just about to put my head in my hands when the ball dropped to Myrie-Williams.....but hey! What a first touch that turned out to be.

I'm glad we took the points after seeing Tranmere players, time after time, kicking the ball away at our free kicks.

Yes, the ref was dire.

(maybe Lino's should carry spare flags :D)

I honestly thought, maybe somewhat pessimistically, that he was going to put it wide. I'm so glad i was wrong.

Tranny players got exactly what they deserved.

At least being snapped in half would have made it easier for him to "Stick his ###### flag....." :innocent06:

I honestly thought, maybe somewhat pessimistically, that he was going to put it wide. I'm so glad i was wrong.

Tranny players got exactly what they deserved.

At least being snapped in half would have made it easier for him to "Stick his ###### flag....." :innocent06:

Any idea what the Helicopter was up to?

It was good, solid debut, looks promising.

Although i thought it very harsh on BO, who appeared (IMO) to be having a very good game.

Maybe we can expect BW on the right and SM on the left?

Think this is a good shout as Wilson looked far happier going forward. Was very comfortable on the ball.

But it didn't look like he could head a ball to save his life.

Was not meant to be overly negative post just a response to Wilson ducking under the ball rather than sticking his head in the way.

Thought his footwork was very positive and he whipped in a couple of great crosses. Definitely better going forward than either Orr or Keogh but don't know if he will end up in the full back position.

Didnt take long for Myrie-Williams to score!!!,

first touch of the ball.........

(just for Sarah B. Steve Brooker did all the hard work!!).

Let's hope we don't throw this away!!, :noexpression:

I know he did bless him :D He worked hard throughout. Our 3 strikers and Jennison too when he came on linked up beautifully together. It was Steve Brooker who did the hard work for Jevo's goal as well by the way :D

I love coming home and reading these matchday threads after a game, the Yeovil forum is even better getting all excited because we were two down.

I think its funny how the people on these match threads think they know so much about the game but they didn't actually go!!

I think its funny how the people on these match threads think they know so much about the game but they didn't actually go!!

Yet another SarahB 'light the touchpaper and run' post. If you took a little more time reading and digesting the thread you will note that up to 5.30pm there are no opinionated comments. There are some of us who, for whatever reason, are unable to get to the games however still like to keep in touch with the team that we avidly support. This forum offers us a good insight into the team, the players, how they perform etc etc. Lets be fair, find me a national newspaper that gives us a half decent write up.

Just because you watched the game doesn't necessarily mean that you know anymore about football or the game than someone who didn't. The reason I have chosen to respond to your post is that I do not think you can seriously find any fault with any post made during the game. Perhaps I have missed something but the first 92 posts don't show any presumption of superior knowledge by the writers.

I assume that if you are unable to get to a game, you would do whatever you could to keep up with the score. Listen to the radio? Watch Grandstand? Sky Sports? Wait for a text message? You might even want to join the match day thread to share your frustrations and joy with those others who would rather be watching the game!!

Yet another SarahB 'light the touchpaper and run' post. If you took a little more time reading and digesting the thread you will note that up to 5.30pm there are no opinionated comments. There are some of us who, for whatever reason, are unable to get to the games however still like to keep in touch with the team that we avidly support. This forum offers us a good insight into the team, the players, how they perform etc etc. Lets be fair, find me a national newspaper that gives us a half decent write up.

Just because you watched the game doesn't necessarily mean that you know anymore about football or the game than someone who didn't. The reason I have chosen to respond to your post is that I do not think you can seriously find any fault with any post made during the game. Perhaps I have missed something but the first 92 posts don't show any presumption of superior knowledge by the writers.

I assume that if you are unable to get to a game, you would do whatever you could to keep up with the score. Listen to the radio? Watch Grandstand? Sky Sports? Wait for a text message? You might even want to join the match day thread to share your frustrations and joy with those others who would rather be watching the game!!

Well said! I am lucky enough to have a season ticket, but that hasn't always been the case, and going on these threads can, to be honest, a lifeline at times.

People should be more careful and not knock someone just because they didn't attend a match.

Archived