IGNORED

Back to what he does best

Andy Horsman

When Brooks plays like that he is so hard for the oppositon to live with, his vision, movement off the ball and ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play has been sorely missed.Deserved a goal today, but my M.O.M.Pure class.Now he looks like he's getting match fit we'll see the real Brooker again.Top Man!! :city::city::city:

When Brooks plays like that he is so hard for the oppositon to live with, his vision, movement off the ball and ability to hold the ball up and bring others into play has been sorely missed.Deserved a goal today, but my M.O.M.Pure class.Now he looks like he's getting match fit we'll see the real Brooker again.Top Man!! :city::city::city:

I'm glad you have posted this you have saved me a job ;) He definately deserved a goal.

I'm glad you have posted this you have saved me a job ;) He definately deserved a goal.

He assisted both Jevons and JMWs goals. something he has definitely found as a strength this season. Reckon had had a couple more matches under his belt he would have buried the one he missed. Keep it up Mr B. see laying off him helps the guy play better, SarahB.

Enter.........Sarah..............Brooker

Knew you couldn't resist!!! Needed saying though after some of the posts about our fave player in recent months.

Definately!! Its really good to see him back to his best.

I like SB but he really does need to work on his first touch. Imagine if LJ's first touch was as hit and miss.

What are you on about?? His first touch is one of his strengths.

I'm on about the number of times he does not control the ball with his first touch, which does happen, although I would'nt expect you to be able to see it. I shall not be commenting further.

I can see perfectly well thank you. He isn't going to get everything perfect he is only human!!!

He assisted both Jevons and JMWs goals. something he has definitely found as a strength this season. Reckon had had a couple more matches under his belt he would have buried the one he missed. Keep it up Mr B. see laying off him helps the guy play better, SarahB.

That is his main strength as i have said all along. He definately deserved a goal though. He was outstanding today worked his socks off.

I think he is probably refering to you being female, I get the same reaction!

thanks x

I don't let it bother me. If that is what he is refering to then he needs to maybe start living in the 21st century.

Archived