IGNORED

whats your highlight of the season so far?

formerly known as ivan

anything in particular that stands out in your mind (positive only please!) so far this season?

is there a player you feel has done more than expected? a match that sticks in the memory? a moment in a match?

mine must be basso's perfomance against doncaster at the gate. probably the finest goalkeeping display i have seen down the ground. he really did win us 3 points that day.

over to you...

Good shout for Basso's performance.

For me Scott Browns performance against Brighton, a day after he was in court. Scored and put in an excellent display. No doubt won the fans he now has that day.

Not just that but we had 2 fit strikers in Jevons and williams. Williams was outstanding. and still won. All the odds were against us that day.

Goal of the season has to be Phil Jevons overhead kick against Notts forrest in the JPT.

For me Scott Browns performance against Brighton, a day after he was in court. Scored and put in an excellent display. No doubt won the fans he now has that day.

Yeah ill go for scott browns performance that day.

I'm not sure why but game I'm going to go for the Millwall game because i thought the atmosphere was great that day.But also i think the northampton game away has to have a mention because of the little scuffle and the fact we were 1nil down and a man down.

Best goal has to be JMW first for the club a 20 yard lob against chesterfield.

My highlights-

Player- McCombe , what a player- Absolute bargain! Outstanding every game he has played.

Match- In the league has to be the first half against Crewe, Possibly the best football we have played so far this season.

Goal - Forest away in JPT . Jevons goal worth making the journey alone.

Archived