IGNORED

Dolman Sold Out !

Maesknoll Red

Nah the Dolman isn't sold out mate. Unless they have sold out in the last hour.

Went up the ground at about 5:25/35 and got 6 season ticket seats and 3 other seats in the Dolman block M!

6 season ticket seats on row F and the other 3 on Row A!

So I doubt they have sold out yet mate.

There WILL be some avaliable though for sure because not all season ticket holders will go so I wouldn't worry to much. Just get in there straight away tomorrow, saturday and if not straight away monday morning 9am.

How comes on the online ticket section on bcfc.co.uk you can only get tickets for Williams blocks K & L, just popped on there and noticed. Even more frustrating! :ranting:

I hope you are not mocking the state of the art facilities of the online ticket shop are you?

What a wonderful world it would be if we could all find the money to do everything we wanted to. That being the case City gates would probably be in excess of 15000. However not all of us are in that position due to various circumstances. People lives change and they cannot continue to do what they have in previous seasons, some for financial some for personal reasons. This does not mean they are not City fans through and through. For those who can continue to follow City at all costs good on you, but don't knock the fans who have to prioritise there financial or personal commitments.

Mate the online ticket thing has been like that since 1:30ish so it's been fustrating for many people all day.

I say pop down to the ground, ques will be alot better than waiting and trying to get through to a que on the phone + it saves hassell of collecting in massive ques on the day.

I'm a season ticket holder so as long as i get there by 5 tomorrow evening I'm guaranteed a ticket.

Good for you.

I'm not a season ticket holder, but have been to nearly every home game this season. I am treated like a complete #### by the club.

It just goes to show that IF we play bigger clubs then we can get the fans back. IF we go up in May we should be able to easily get at least 10k of season ticket holders and crowds of 13k per home match.

Quite agree, others have got to except that people don't want to go and watch the likes of Chesterfield anymore, I've got mates who are City fans but only go now and then but they'd go even more if we played the likes of Birmingham and Leeds every other week.

Its my choice to go to nearly every game home and away but I don't blame people who turn up once in a blue moon one little bit.

• Admin
Nah the Dolman isn't sold out mate. Unless they have sold out in the last hour.

Went up the ground at about 5:25/35 and got 6 season ticket seats and 3 other seats in the Dolman block M!

6 season ticket seats on row F and the other 3 on Row A!

So I doubt they have sold out yet mate.

There WILL be some avaliable though for sure because not all season ticket holders will go so I wouldn't worry to much. Just get in there straight away tomorrow, saturday and if not straight away monday morning 9am.

I'm hardly likely to make it up am I.

I got my tickets at about 4pm and they were walking along the queue announcing that the Dolman was sold out - quite obviously that doesn't include unclaimed season tickets, in fact I thought that was so obvious it wasn't necessary to point it out.

If we've sold 6,000 today..

How many STs are there, I thought it was about 7,000.

So 13,000 plus EE is a sell out??!

21,500 my arse.

This puzzles me too. AG is 21,500 capacity but a sell out is 19,000 tickets. What happened to the other 2,500 tickets. Surely even taking into account the netting in the EE that doesn't equal 2,500 seats?

I've just literally got back from getting TWO tickets - mine and my girlfriends. I was told the chances of getting two seats together were slim to none, so I've had to get my season ticket seat and the one directly in front of me.

I just hope the bloke that sits next to me will swap seats with my girlfriend :noexpression:

Bigger crowds after sucess - that's life!

As long as my ticket is still there when I go down tomorrow I don't care - makes for a better atmosphere, bit better than the Gillingham game I hope, where were all the STH that day, crowd of just over 5,000! Just hope the part-timers don't ###### moan - they might catch a right hook!

'Boro season ticket holders have until TUESDAY to get their East End tickets. That would have been a better date for us too as it may be difficult to get them by 3pm Saturday with the restricted phone lines

But they may well sell out before then, they have considerably more ST holders than could fit in the EE.

'Boro season ticket holders have until TUESDAY to get their East End tickets. That would have been a better date for us too as it may be difficult to get them by 3pm Saturday with the restricted phone lines

You had better tell CS he thinks there sending the unsold tickets back Monday.

• Admin
Lets hope we don't put in our normal performance in front of a sell out - we haven't played well enough for quite a few years, to encourage them back.

If we manage to pull off a shock and dump Boro from the Cup we have a great opportunity to turn some of these so-called part-timers into regular attendees.

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves
Without them we will get a crowd of about 11,000, perhaps having seen the game one or two may venture back

Tend to agree, we have to attract the floating fans back.

Yes, a winning team is key. And promotion will up the gates.

Take the likes of Reading, Elm Park was awful, but getting a new stadium was key to them moving forward.

Lets not knock the floating fans - lets encourage them to stay.

Archived