IGNORED

Dolman Sold Out !

Maesknoll Red

Just got back from picking up my tickets, the Dolman is sold out, apparently not too many more left in the other stands either - what a response.

Good for the club, but its bit of a joke to be honest.

Scraping 11,000 odd against Tranmere in a top 6 clash then all these 'fans' come crawling out of the woodwork.

And no doubt we wont see them again until the next big game.

Just got back from picking up my tickets, the Dolman is sold out, apparently not too many more left in the other stands either - what a response.

Not many left in the Atyeo was what we were told at the ticket office window.......that was at 4.30pm.

Scraping 11,000 odd against Tranmere in a top 6 clash then all these 'fans' come crawling out of the woodwork.

Agreed.

I would go as far as saying laughable.

Where were all these fans when we were practically fighting for relegation last season, when we could have done with a sell out crowd!?

Jokers the lot of them, half of them probably think Mickey Bell is still at the club.

Agree most of them are glory hunters but there must be a few thousand who have been to many games this season and decided they would go to this as the price is decent and it is good opposition.

Sorry fella's, I guess I fall into the category of fan you're all moaning about.

I'm a student so have to pick and choose my games. I go to most games over the holidays and any stand out games when I'm at university. This is definitely a stand out game, so I've got my ticket.

To be honest I think the 4,000 extra we get on match days consist of around 10,000 people doing the same as me. Part timers maybe, glory fans coming out of the woodwork, no.

Sorry fella's, I guess I fall into the category of fan you're all moaning about.

I'm a student so have to pick and choose my games. I go to most games over the holidays and any stand out games when I'm at university. This is definitely a stand out game, so I've got my ticket.

To be honest I think the 4,000 extra we get on match days consist of around 10,000 people doing the same as me. Part timers maybe, glory fans coming out of the woodwork, no.

Yeah I'm the same. Have been to every City game when I have been in Bristol as well as several away games. Have also travelled back, and whilst I can't justify the cost of travelling back for a weekend just for football, I do tend to 'accidently' co-incide my weekend back at home when City are at Ashton Gate.

You're a student, young chap like me, no money ever..

I'm talking about the average fan. Bills to pay sure...but Friday night says ''City? **** that...what a bag of shite they are right now. Not wasting my money watching Tranmere''.

You're a student, young chap like me, no money ever..

I'm talking about the average fan. Bills to pay sure...but Friday night says ''City? **** that...what a bag of shite they are right now. Not wasting my money watching Tranmere''.

Yeah but there are probably still at least a couple of thousand who pick and choose games due to commitments yet still go to quite a few a season, and for them this would be a real standout game. Just look at the attendance on Boxing Day.

Are they really fans - or just glory hunters?

Fans to me are those that show up regularly regardless of who City are playing.

What if finances dictate that you can't? Given a spare £20 no-one would choose to go to the Brighton JPT game (for example) over the Boro game.

As I said before on this thread I'm a part timer, but I still went to games while we were on that losing streak last year (again, as an I example). No way can you call me/us a glory hunter.

i guess i am a glory hunter /not a REAL fan too because ive got a ticket to this game but have only been to 3 home games and 2 away this season but i had a season ticket for 4 years before this, but now i have to pick and chose which games i go too and this is one i wanted to go to and most proberly would have went if it was hull too.

Is the ability to boast about being a real fan and acting like a stroppy kid included in the price for a season ticket these days?

This isnt about whos daddy is bigger.

Its about City, the best team in Bristol managing pathetic gates week in week out, pathetic for a City of its size and because when a decent game comes along the demand for tickets rockets to 40,000.

Its a total joke in my opinion.

Middlesborough or Chesterfield, you either want to watch City or you don't.

What if finances dictate that you can't? Given a spare £20 no-one would choose to go to the Brighton JPT game (for example) over the Boro game.

As I said before on this thread I'm a part timer, but I still went to games while we were on that losing streak last year (again, as an I example). No way can you call me/us a glory hunter.

What irritates me is that partimers are buying up tickets that regular fans might not be able to down to AG in time to buy.

Got tickets for five of us..... - three of us go to almost every home game (I myself have missed 2 - work and holidays) and have also been to four away games this season (not candidate for supporter of the season I admit!!)

That leaves two of my mates that support city over any other team but probably come once or twice a season.

I had no guilt in getting them tickets at all however -with our average gate of circa 11K that left another 8K odd tickets to be snapped up by those who don't go on a regular basis - so first come first served surely????? If there are genuine cases of why people who do go to most games have missed out then I do feel sorry for them don't get me wrong, but like I said first come first served and where there is a will there is a way to get a ticket.........

Are they really fans - or just glory hunters?

Fans to me are those that show up regularly regardless of who City are playing.

What another stupid statement by the chairman of the supporters club.

What a joke that all the 'part timers' turn up out of the blue.

Its very frustrating for myself although I only work accross the road from the ground, I have half an hour for lunch and still it takes more time than that to wait in the que!!! :ranting:

Someone I work with qued for about 50 mins after 1pm.

Grrrr, it really ****s me off that!

Archived