IGNORED

JPT area final tickets...

myol'man

Will they open the phone lines at 10pm? I reckon in this day and age we should be able to text our details or why not use an automated service would save loads of money!!

don't be silly Robins, think about the long suffering fans of City, Mr Sextone??? C'mon.........

...IF we beat Brighton, and IF Shrewsbury suffer an unlikely home defeat,

you'd better start queueing on Tuesday night!

IF, it does happen.. I would hope the club DEMANDS to see ticket stubs for previous JPT games.. With the middlesbrough fiasco, it realy would not be fair for the same to happen again..

It doesn't affect me, being a ST holder (baring in mind i do actually get through) But i know plenty of Non ST holders that have been to every home game this season, and a few away aswell.. but missed out on boro tickets.

IF, it does happen.. I would hope the club DEMANDS to see ticket stubs for previous JPT games.. With the middlesbrough fiasco, it realy would not be fair for the same to happen again..

It doesn't affect me, being a ST holder (baring in mind i do actually get through) But i know plenty of Non ST holders that have been to every home game this season, and a few away aswell.. but missed out on boro tickets.

think after ST holders it will probably be the same free-for all for the home game against Rovers as they will have less than a week to sell the tickets, as the game will be the following week,

how they sell the Away leg tickets though will be interesting, personally think the York Voucher holders followed by season tickets should be the order, doubt ANY will go on general sale

Archived