IGNORED

What was the trouble after the 1st goal

xmarktx

sorry bout that message...i sent it n as it was sending i could see i wrote it wrong cudnt change it then but i think u lot should get it some how but sorry to all you people who cant read it.... no1 had entered the pitch at all they got arrested n then let out later with no charge work that out then! did nothing wrong you see..i think we was all enjoying the fact we scored against oldham who are at the top end like us so y not cheer??? if it was you or your son that got thrown out for nothing i think your b like i am now with most of u idiots who don't understand they done nothing wrong but still want to say they did.looks like the police didnt think they done nothing wrong after the game when let off hey?thanks for the people who do understand where I'm coming from means alot..

p.s. if the grammers wrong ahh well no1's perfect

2 people was arrested who done nothing wrong n they wasnt drunk and are season ticke holders go home and away so u lot on here who judging people for singing n basicly got excited cus we scored as it was a big game for us and if u didnt jump up n down shame on you.but think you lot should think bout what your saying if u got nicked for jumping up and down had to make your own way home think you'd b happy?then look on here people slaggin you off.get a life!!!!! hate people who slag off people off who you don't no n don't no what happened proper top man to the person with the 3 quote they never done nothing i was also thrown out n was sat out on my own all game fun!!!! you lot go on here judge people who you don't no i think is out of order...n i no 1 lil old lady was disgusted by the stewwards but they didnt listen.... think bout what you say in future

You just need to be a bit smarter next time mate as you lot were drawing attention to yourselves from the start.

The stewards, at the end of the day, are perfectly entitled to throw you out for any of the following; persistent standing, foul and abusive language, gesturing towards home fans and suspecting that you are drunk.

Now I'm sure we've all been guilty of at least one of those before in a football ground, but today those are the rules that stewards can point to and justify their actions. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's the fact of the matter.

No-one's slagging you off, just trying to give you some helpful advice. Follow Nick J's advice that 'ground regualtions are idiotic' and 'don't count' and you may unfortunately find yourselves turfed out again in the near future.

sorry bout that message...i sent it n as it was sending i could see i wrote it wrong cudnt change it then but i think u lot should get it some how but sorry to all you people who cant read it.... no1 had entered the pitch at all they got arrested n then let out later with no charge work that out then! did nothing wrong you see..i think we was all enjoying the fact we scored against oldham who are at the top end like us so y not cheer??? if it was you or your son that got thrown out for nothing i think your b like i am now with most of u idiots who don't understand they done nothing wrong but still want to say they did.looks like the police didnt think they done nothing wrong after the game when let off hey?thanks for the people who do understand where I'm coming from means alot..

p.s. if the grammers wrong ahh well no1's perfect

Fair shout to you mate for telling us how it was......

.....I'll just check with my Daughter and get her to confirm I've read it correctly.

No problem.

It means that he does not particularly care for people who stick their nose in and criticise when they were not even at the game, let alone witness the incident. I believe the last bit is a reference to my 3 posts prior to his where I had explained factually what I had seen.

Don't want to be confrontational with you RedTucks, we're all City fans together. But that is the point. You are criticizing this lad when frankly you do not have the right to do so.

NickJ,

Thanks for the translation.

Please show me where I have criticised the lad.

I (and obviously several others) just couldn't understand what he was saying.

If I wanted to critiscise him, please tell me why I "do not have the right to so", whereas you obviously have the right to defend him.

You just need to be a bit smarter next time mate as you lot were drawing attention to yourselves from the start.

The stewards, at the end of the day, are perfectly entitled to throw you out for any of the following; persistent standing, foul and abusive language, gesturing towards home fans and suspecting that you are drunk.

Now I'm sure we've all been guilty of at least one of those before in a football ground, but today those are the rules that stewards can point to and justify their actions. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it's the fact of the matter.

No-one's slagging you off, just trying to give you some helpful advice. Follow Nick J's advice that 'ground regualtions are idiotic' and 'don't count' and you may unfortunately find yourselves turfed out again in the near future.

Firstly, nobody on this thread was offering him "helpful advice", and in fact, some were slagging him off. Your first post made an allegation - that the lads were "out of their face" and "wasted" which was not true. Some critized the lads even though they hadn't seen what happened. I did.

Secondly, if you think that a ground regulation which says that you must remain seating at all times, and a technical breach of that when your team score is an acceptable excuse for the stewards to throw anyone out they don't like the look of - yes, that is idiotic. As is the law which says a player can be booked for taking off his shirt and sent off for going to celebrate with his own fans.

If the lads have done nothing wrong, what justification is there in saying they should act a bit smarter? Just because the stewards have the power and ultimately the police on their side? It is the stewards who should act a bit smarter, and the clubs who should train them to be so, otherwise we will forever spiral further and further towards a hermetically sealed sanitized footballing environment which only a few self satisfied smug administrators will get any enjoyment out of.

NickJ,

Thanks for the translation.

Please show me where I have criticised the lad.

I (and obviously several others) just couldn't understand what he was saying.

If I wanted to critiscise him, please tell me why I "do not have the right to so", whereas you obviously have the right to defend him.

OK, apologies, looked again, it wasn't you criticizing, it was one or two others. But he came on here to explain what happened and you all just took the piss. What I was saying is that IMO the lads didnt really do anything wrong and the stewards were heavy handed. I can say that because I saw it.

OK, apologies, looked again, it wasn't you criticizing, it was one or two others. But he came on here to explain what happened and you all just took the piss. What I was saying is that IMO the lads didnt really do anything wrong and the stewards were heavy handed. I can say that because I saw it.

Since when has not being able to read someone's post been classed as taking the pi$$?

I really did struggle to make sense of what he said.

Must be my fault.

Since when has not being able to read someone's post been classed as taking the pi$$?

I really did struggle to make sense of what he said.

Must be my fault.

There was a bit of pi$$-taking but you can't really blame them - it was the most Vicky Pollard-esque email I've ever read.

However hard it was to understand, the gist of it was fair what the lad was trying to convey, the stewards were heavy-handed and pretty unfair on the lads in the front.

Yeah they were a bit of boisterous but they at the front, they weren't in anyones way, they were having a laugh. They should have just let them be to be honest.

There was a bit of pi$$-taking but you can't really blame them - it was the most Vicky Pollard-esque email I've ever read.

However hard it was to understand, the gist of it was fair what the lad was trying to convey, the stewards were heavy-handed and pretty unfair on the lads in the front.

Yeah they were a bit of boisterous but they at the front, they weren't in anyones way, they were having a laugh. They should have just let them be to be honest.

If you go to away games, my advice would be to behave like everyone else around you. The minute you do something different, you attract attention to yourself.

I've seen many fans ejected from grounds over the years....the majority have been for trivial things by over-zealous Police officers and stewards. Walsall a few years back being a prime incident

One solution would be for club stewards to travel with away fans......but we all know that finances dictate, so that will never happen.

Anyone remember the "Ginger Ball-Boy" at Tranmere last season? The stewards were pi$$ing themselves with laughter and joining in with the banter of us away fans.

What a pity that most stewards at away games behave like "Little Hitlers" and spoil the "Matchday Experience" for many supporters. Walsall a few years back was a prime example.

2 people was arrested who done nothing wrong n they wasnt drunk and are season ticke holders go home and away so u lot on here who judging people for singing n basicly got excited cus we scored as it was a big game for us and if u didnt jump up n down shame on you.but think you lot should think bout what your saying if u got nicked for jumping up and down had to make your own way home think you'd b happy?then look on here people slaggin you off.get a life!!!!! hate people who slag off people off who you don't no n don't no what happened proper top man to the person with the 3 quote they never done nothing i was also thrown out n was sat out on my own all game fun!!!! you lot go on here judge people who you don't no i think is out of order...n i no 1 lil old lady was disgusted by the stewwards but they didnt listen.... think bout what you say in future

EVILS come to mind. Little Britain maybe. :handbags:

Archived