IGNORED

Partridge

SuperDziek

Haven't seen it.

Did he stick the nut on a player and cause injury or did he brush the players head - as they do ?

I do feel sorry for Dave Partridge regarding him being at the boot end of what is regarded as being the most class-based and corrupt criminal justice system in Western Europe. However, he's now a marked man - literally - it would seem as it could have been an innocent clash of heads. From reading the Brentford RivalsNet message board the Bees supporters are absolutely livid regarding Dave Partridge. Dave Partridge is suspected of having 'issues', read it for yourself on the Brentford message board - click on the URL below......

http://www.beesotted.com/

There's also a hero posting on that message board known as 'Harry_RobertsBFC' :)

condorman Posted on 21/1 0:19 Email this Message | Reply

Yeovil Aftermath

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is hard to judge a team when a player is sent off after about 4 minutes for a needless headbutt. I was watching the incident brew, but squinting into the sun, but if Partridge did throw a headbutt he is a proper idiot and should be fined two weeks wages and then released. We don't need liabilities and he was responsible for a goal last week... oooooh don;t tell him i said that he has been in prison etc etc etc

my team thoughts :

abbey - good keeper, made a couple of good saves at their ponerous forwards feet

che - did ok, sending off either debatable or understandable. tv will tell

frammo - did pretty well at centre half

griffiths - entirely responsible for their goal. faffed when he should have cleared. did some good stuff later but fact is we lost because of him

partridge - suspect he has issues

keith - did pretty well at left back despite it non being a natural position. had both good attacking and poor defensive moments

mousinho - did ok.. wont shoot

leary - full of energy - tackling awful

brooker - beat his man twice but no end product. frustrating

ide - direct and pacey (for us). did ok. forced to play wide after sending off

jo - as ever tried hard and worked his own chances. stands out.

subs - willock - did well today. hit a post with a cross but at least took his man on etc. if only he could to it for 90 mins. ditto brooker

peters - did little really but nothing bad

all in all we did well for 10 men. didnt create enough either way. suspect we are doomed

One fans view.

How many different views do we get on here ?

I haven't seen the incident and I've not heard or seen anything written which 100% proves that Partridge headbutted a player.

Until I do, it's pure conjecture at best and just vicitmisation at worst - which I detest, there's enough of that on here FFS.

Hardly victimisation. National media reports stated that he'd headbutted Leon Best. Presumably coming from reporters who'd actually been at the match. Unlike any of us (bar the Yeovil fan obviously)

If he hasn't done it, then fair enough.

Hardly victimisation. National media reports stated that he'd headbutted Leon Best. Presumably coming from reporters who'd actually been at the match. Unlike any of us (bar the Yeovil fan obviously)

If he hasn't done it, then fair enough.

Think Partridge was very hard done by. Saw incident on Football League Review and it was nothing, the two players ran into each other and, as someone has already posted on here, Best didn't even appeal.

National newspapers ?

Reporting league one ?

Do me a favour.

They rely on local hacks giving their view or just make it up.

If he headbutted the guy then he deserves all he gets after his previous problems.

But it needs proving before condemning the bloke, that's all.

It was a report on the BBC website, presumably from the local BBC reporter who would have been there.

But I take your point about the national newspapers. Saw the ratings from yesterday in the NotW. Clearly they'd not been at the game.

Saw the inicident on football league review last night, regarding partridge. It was never a red card, partridge just turned back to run up the field, and ran into best.. not his fault atall, and, IMO the ref is a joke for giving him a red card in the first place.

Partridge was very unlucky, and the card should be taken away from him.

he had to go the ball got cleared and then he just turned and headbutted leon best

the ref had no choice but to send him off

spoke to one of there fans he said he had to go !!!

Poor show from Partridge yesterday. Blatant head-butt just yards from the ref. It really doesn't matter whether any fans did or didn't see it, the ref did so he walked.

Seems your the only Yeovil fans who think he should of been sent off and your both on here posting about it :devil:

How come the posters on your board think it was a bad decision by the ref ?

Can't speak for Yeovil Mad obviously but IMO ( admittedly from fifty yards away ) it looked like he made a movement with his head towards Leon Best and as you can be sent off for intent, I guess thats why the ref gave him a straight red.

As for why I'm on here posting about it , I've been a member for quite a while and seeing as the OP started a topic about a match I attended and I had something to say regarding it, I thought I'd comment....

Archived