IGNORED

Partridge

SuperDziek

GJ loans him to Brentford to presumably get match practice in case he's needed at some stage with 3 defenders walking the disciplinary tightrope.

So, 3 match ban coming up then! Well done Dave.

The Bees lost on-loan defender Dave Partridge after only six minutes when he inexplicably head-butted Best.

GJ loans him to Brentford to presumably get match practice in case he's needed at some stage with 3 defenders walking the disciplinary tightrope.

The Bees lost on-loan defender Dave Partridge after only six minutes when he inexplicably head-butted Best.

He really is a numb nuts isn't he. What a plank. Sooner he is out the door for good the better.

I think your being harsh. According to reports i have heard he didnt do anything.

Well I have to say I haven't seen the incident but to be sent off for a head butt is a pretty stupid type of incident to get yourself into to start with.

Well I have to say I haven't seen the incident but to be sent off for a head butt is a pretty stupid type of incident to get yourself into to start with.

Well i havnt seen it either but several fans on the radio plus the comentary team didnt see anything so maybe the ref got it wrong. I will admit that if he did do it then he really hasnt helped himself but lets wait until we know for sure before we start giving him sh1t.

Well i havnt seen it either but several fans on the radio plus the comentary team didnt see anything so maybe the ref got it wrong. I will admit that if he did do it then he really hasnt helped himself but lets wait until we know for sure before we start giving him sh1t.

Yeah you are all quick to start abusing the man when you haven't even seen the incident! If he did do it then yeah he hasan't done himself any favours but lets at least have a look at the evidence first shall we?

Yeah you are all quick to start abusing the man when you haven't even seen the incident! If he did do it then yeah he hasan't done himself any favours but lets at least have a look at the evidence first shall we?

Nothing on the Yeovil or Brentford websites to indicate he was innocent.

Mind you, Yeovil's site refers to him as Paul Partridge.

Maybe it was Alan.

Who knows.

Back of the net.

Nothing on the Yeovil or Brentford websites to indicate he was innocent.

Mind you, Yeovil's site refers to him as Paul Partridge.

Maybe it was Alan.

Who knows.

Back of the net.

Well I'm not going to judge it until ive seen the incident.

No doubt he tripped over a blade of grass and accidently without any intention nutted Best..

Although if he did it on purpose, I think he would be sorry now, so lets just not ban him for any games.

don't you agree?

Guest The Championship-Reality

I wont judge him till i see the incident. :disapointed2se:

But if he did headbut someone :w00t: That is FUNNY stuff :clapping:

He is a gangster :rofl2br:

I wont judge him till i see the incident. :disapointed2se:

But if he did headbut someone :w00t: That is FUNNY stuff :clapping:

He is a gangster :rofl2br:

Aw no he isn't. Anyway i am reserving judgement until ive seen it on the championship in about 10 mins.

How anyone can judge without seeing the actual event is beyond me, it's not like he's a convicted criminal with a likeing for violence is it ? I think he's just misunderstood, poor lad.

he had to go the ball got cleared and then he just turned and headbutted leon best

the ref had no choice but to send him off

spoke to one of there fans he said he had to go !!!

he had to go the ball got cleared and then he just turned and headbutted leon best

the ref had no choice but to send him off

spoke to one of there fans he said he had to go !!!

That will probably be the end of his City career then.

Just as he was getting back into some kind of 'favour' with GJ by putting in the effort in training, he goes and does that.

Nutcase (no pun intended)

Nothing, bar his wages.

Can't see us demanding a fee if we can get him off the wagebill.

Poor show from Partridge yesterday. Blatant head-butt just yards from the ref. It really doesn't matter whether any fans did or didn't see it, the ref did so he walked.

It left Brentford down to ten men for all but five minutes and effectively hanging on for a point when in their position they need all three.

In a spooky coincidence, the other ex-Bristol player on show was sent off in the last minute for a cynical, last man challenge on Ishmael Welsh. ( Che Wilson, ex Rovers )....

hang on guys ..did you lot even see the opffence he commited?? if so then don't judge him....I'm not his fan but most people who have seen it and it was nothing...

Exactly it was nothing. I can't believe you lot. Have a bit of faith in the lad.

Well, if it was nothing, then the red card will be rescinded.

Can I ask where you saw it?

The Championship this morning and Football league review tonight.

Exactly it was nothing. I can't believe you lot. Have a bit of faith in the lad.

Have you seen it? I have on the local news.

The man IS a prize tosspot. On & Off the pitch.

Have a bit of faith? We will see the faith GJ has in him shall we. Unfortunately we cant wave a red card to get rid off him for good.

Football league review. it was a comical sending off he just turned round and ran into best, not headbutt there,the ref surely has to recind that.

yeovilmac if thats a sending off then all yeovil games must end up with 5 apiece.

Oh and best didn't even apeal for anything.

Football league review. it was a comical sending off he just turned round and ran into best, not headbutt there,the ref surely has to recind that.

yeovilmac if thats a sending off then all yeovil games must end up with 5 apiece.

Oh and best didn't even apeal for anything.

Exactly. So perhaps its best to see the evidence before you judge the man.

Archived