dezgimed

Sharp 18 - Scunny

Porter 17 - Oldham

Constantine 14 - Vale

Maynard 13 - Crewe

Varney 13 - Crewe

McGleish 11 - Cobblers

Trundle 11 - Scum

Played all of these teams, and Oldham and Vale twice.

Not one of these 'amazing' strikers have scored past us, with only Maynard and Trundle causing anything to worry about. Ok, Varney scored, but that was a tap in after a Basso assist. Doesnt count!

The rest have all been in our back pocket.

So well done defense!

And i'd sooner have Brooks and Enoch anyday up front.

:clapping:

Sharp 18 - Scunny

Porter 17 - Oldham

Constantine 14 - Vale

Maynard 13 - Crewe

Varney 13 - Crewe

McGleish 11 - Cobblers

Trundle 11 - Scum

Not one of these 'amazing' strikers have scored past us, with only Maynard and Trundle causing anything to worry about.

So well done defense!

Agreed ;)

Sharp 18 - Scunny

Porter 17 - Oldham

Constantine 14 - Vale

Maynard 13 - Crewe

Varney 13 - Crewe

McGleish 11 - Cobblers

Trundle 11 - Scum

Not one of these 'amazing' strikers have scored past us, with only Maynard and Trundle causing anything to worry about.

So well done defense!

Varney scored against us... at the gate, but the rest havent.

On scorers, our own Enoch Showumni has 12 in 22 starts

Jevo has 13 in 32 starts

Murray has 8 in 23 starts

Brown has 4 in 12 starts

Brooker has 3 in 14 starts

Showumni must have the best goals per start ratio in the league. Hard worker too, hell of a signing !

Jevo has 13 in 32 starts

Brown has 4 in 12 starts

Showumni must have the best goals per start ratio in the league.

Showumni should play in the premiership considering how amazing he is!!! :noexpression:

And i guess brooker should be in the champions league, judging by the constant arse kissing coming from you.

I was being sarcastic re Showumni by the way.

Jevo has 13 in 32 starts

Brown has 4 in 12 starts

Showumni must have the best goals per start ratio in the league. Hard worker too, hell of a signing !

Brooker could find himself on his way to Yeovil with statistics like that. :whistle2:

Really?? you mean you don't think he should be playing in the Chamoions League considering how amazing he is??

Being sarcastic btw too.

Why.......why am I encouraging you.....?? :blink::blink::blink:

Too much Blackthorn I think.

Edit: Too much definately.

Really?? you mean you don't think he should be playing in the Chamoions League considering how amazing he is??

Being sarcastic btw too.

Why.......why am I encouraging you.....?? :blink::blink::blink:

Too much Blackthorn I think.

Edit: Too much definately.

Showumni is a good player and he is doing a great job for us. Just sick of people keep going on and on about how much better his goal ratio is to Steve Brooker's thats all. When people know there is a lot more to Steve's game than that.

Showumni should play in the premiership considering how amazing he is!!! noexpression.gif

Why make a sarcastic comment like that then? He has power, pace and an eye for goal, also with time on his side to get better. Players with less ability have played in the prem.

Showumni is a good player and he is doing a great job for us. Just sick of people keep going on and on about how much better his goal ratio is to Steve Brooker's thats all. When people know there is a lot more to Steve's game than that.

Brooks: 0.21 goals per game

Enoch: 0.54 goals per game

Whats the problem as it stands Enoch's ratio is better than Brooker's, its the facts! Not a dig at Brooks cause I rate them both its just how it is! So why shouldn't people go on about this if they want to? I am sure if it was the other way round you would be!! :whistle2:

I've no idea why you were being sarcastic about the bloke who is our number one striker and I'm sure I read a post of yours the other week saying that he should play wide left to accommodate a Brooker/Jevons front two.

Face it, on goals to games ratio, assists, work rate and current form Enoch should be the first choice with the others dropping out or competing to partner him, not the other way around.

I've no idea why you were being sarcastic about the bloke who is our number one striker and I'm sure I read a post of yours the other week saying that he should play wide left to accommodate a Brooker/Jevons front two.

Face it, on goals to games ratio, assists, work rate and current form Enoch should be the first choice with the others dropping out or competing to partner him, not the other way around.

Doesn't really matter at the moment as Jevo is injured anyway so first choices will obv be Brooks and Enoch.

Serious question - do you ever sit and read any of your posts, and think.. 'what the hell am i talking about?'

Because you have no right to accuse anyone of saying how good a player he is, the facts are there.. and because he's being compared to brooker, you don't like it.

Andrews seems to warrant a place.

Brooker on the bench, he cant last a game at the moment anyway.

That won't happen. if Brooks is fit Brooks plays and as soon as Jevo is fit Andrews will be sent back.

Sarah why don't you just shut up and not post such drivel on every thread relating to strikers..

You just mess them up with garbage arguments you don't even understand yourself making the reading the thread about as appealing as swollowing shards of glass...

That won't happen. if Brooks is fit Brooks plays and as soon as Jevo is fit Andrews will be sent back.

I really hope this isn't the case. I would like to see Brooker and Showunmi starting as I feel with Brooker we look a far better side than with Jevons, but I would like to see us keep Andrews if possible. Based on what I saw yesterday he looks to have great pace and is able to get in scoring positions whereas Jevons has no pace and rarely looks like he's going to score a goal. Someone like that coming off the bench would fill me with much more confidence than Jevons.

I really hope this isn't the case. I would like to see Brooker and Showunmi starting as I feel with Brooker we look a far better side than with Jevons, but I would like to see us keep Andrews if possible. Based on what I saw yesterday he looks to have great pace and is able to get in scoring positions whereas Jevons has no pace and rarely looks like he's going to score a goal. Someone like that coming off the bench would fill me with much more confidence than Jevons.

No way will Johnson drop Jevons. I to be honest rate him anyway. I think some of you miss the work he does when he is out there. And he does score goals if you check the stats!!

and there was you going on about a Jevons/Brooks partnership wi Enoch out on the wing. Yep sure makes sense as usual SarahB. Enoch & Brooks are far more effective, and Enoch is far more effective at the mo. next.

Not so sure about that Sarah.

Reckon, Andrews would love to have future at City, especially if we go up.

Brooker, as good as what he is, only makes 20 games a season, always injured.

Saying that, a fit Steve Brooker is STILL THE BEST PLAYER AT BRISTOL CITY

If Andrews does a job here during the month, GJ will keep and i for one believe he is an excellent signing. A striking combination, of Brooks, Enoch, Jevo and Andrews would give us excellent options upfront as all 4 are quality players.

i don't agree with the criticism that jevons gets, now we have a team full of confidence and creating chances he will score goals.

I also have to agree with the comments, ie Brooker, when he is fit he is still our best asset.

If Andrews does a job here during the month, GJ will keep and i for one believe he is an excellent signing. A striking combination, of Brooks, Enoch, Jevo and Andrews would give us excellent options upfront as all 4 are quality players.

i don't agree with the criticism that jevons gets, now we have a team full of confidence and creating chances he will score goals.

I also have to agree with the comments, ie Brooker, when he is fit he is still our best asset.

A fit Brooker looks a class act. He would have no probs in playing in the championship.

The problem is.....A FIT BROOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived