IGNORED

I`m Ashamed

potbelly

I`m ashamed that i spent £9.99 on a Daniel o`Donnell cd instead of a `City Legends` t-shirt

I`m ashamed that i don`t know all the words to `Combine `arvester`

I`m ashamed that i once pee`ed against the wall at the front of the East end

I`m ashamed that i started this thread with the best possible intentions but dried up after only 3 ashamed`s (4)

Not sure. She moves slowly sometimes... she'll remember she hasn't done anything about it when her favourite program is on and she can't watch it :P

She was very thankful for your advice though (I didn't try and claim I found it out all by myself ;) )

Ooh, and keeping in spirit with this thread (because I feel I have to)

I am ashamed that a bit of rain stopped me going to cheer on the City Womens team to another victory yesterday

I'm ashamed that I'm going round trying to find a wheel trim that matches mine.

I'm also ashamed that the first thing I done this morning when I got to my desk, was switch the computer on and log into here. ;)

Guest east_dundry_red
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ASHAMED  ;) - JUST LIVE ! :P

(Unless you have done something , Illegal, Imoral, or Un-ethical)

I think mor ethan likely i have done things illegal and imorl in my life but dont know what un-ethical means!

"I think mor ethan likely i have done things illegal and imorl in my life but dont know what un-ethical means!"

East Dundry Red -

If youve done the first 2, chances are youve got the hat-trick ;)

As far as Illegal, imoral, & un ethical things with a yellow marigold :cool: The mind boggles, and I probably should be ashamed of the things I'm thinking :cool:

Archived