IGNORED

2,000 More General Tickets ON SALE

Bristol Boy

However much my opinion may not be wanted I'm going to have to agree with BCFCfan. campaigning for the east end's re-opening is a waste of time, a complete, utter, waste of time. Well to be honest it doesn't bother me anyway, all of us in Dolman G block create enough good atmosphere as it is.

However much my opinion may not be wanted I'm going to have to agree with BCFCfan. campaigning for the east end's re-opening is a waste of time, a complete, utter, waste of time. Well to be honest it doesn't bother me anyway, all of us in Dolman G block create enough good atmosphere as it is.

Ahhhhh.. so you're afraid of a little competition to then :whistle2:

Funny how it's the 2 G blockers that disagree with the east end being re opened!

Well to be honest all it would cause is trouble. All the well-known hooligans would go into the east end, and attempt to get at the away fans. Well for me that's jolly well good, i don't mind seeing a good old brawl, Infact i wouldn't mind participating myself, but that's exactly why it won't be re-opened.

Well to be honest all it would cause is trouble. All the well-known hooligans would go into the east end, and attempt to get at the away fans. Well for me that's jolly well good, i don't mind seeing a good old brawl, Infact i wouldn't mind participating myself, but that's exactly why it won't be re-opened.

Who excactly are these well known hooligans :dunno: mr joey 2 poster

One Shalt Not Give Out Names. :)

Possibly because...you don't know any?

I take it you're one of the G blockers who continuously bang on the roof at the back...and slam chairs causing a highly annoying sound... I sit in the F block.. and it does my nut in when you do that, and others around me.

You claim to sit in G block to create a Atmosphere and cheer the lads on to victory, So why is it then that you are against City possibly opening the best stand in the ground for acoustics for fans' to also help cheer the lads on to promotion?

What is it like up in G block? Do E block Williams sing and you all cross your arms and refuse to join in and throw your dummy out of the pram and then start singing your own songs? It's not X factor you know.

WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

WE ALL WANT ASHTON GATE TO BE FEARED DUE TO IT'S ATMOSPHERE

Why are idiots like you intent on spoiling all the hard work by Cider Head, North Street, The ST etc?

It's idiots like you that ruin it for the rest of us by jumping on the fence and as you put it brawling with the away fans'

Why are you so against the EE?

Archived