IGNORED

Come on Rovers!

Dave L

I can't believe I wrote that, but I really hope the Gas win tonight (and that we beat Brighton of course). Some of my best experiences of watching City have been matches against the Gas and it's been far too long since we had a game against them that actually means something.

Also, I hadn't clocked that the first leg is next Wednesday, so there could be a few more ticket queues over the next few days.

Also, I hadn't clocked that the first leg is next Wednesday, so there could be a few more ticket queues over the next few days.

I don't know if it is! I thought this and double checked this morning. The fixture page says Wednesday 31st but the news article from when the area final was drawn said that its on Tuesday 30th! Who knows!!

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves

Have you lost it :shocking:

It would be good to play Rovers, but I certainly wouldn't be wanting them to win.

And to post a headline like this is shocking.

Agree that it would be good to play them, but how on earth can you promote the fact you want them to win.

100 lines please - I must not say I want the Rovers to win

• Admin

Can't echo your sentiments Dave, I never want them to win. The Derby would boost their finances as well as our own, again I struggle to support that.

Sad & bitter, I guess I am, but the comments and taunts that went far beyond banter in '82, will ensure that I never change my opinion.

Can't echo your sentiments Dave, I never want them to win. The Derby would boost their finances as well as our own, again I struggle to support that.

Sad & bitter, I guess I am, but the comments and taunts that went far beyond banter in '82, will ensure that I never change my opinion.

I take your point Chris, but I'm prepared to allow them that little win tonight so we can stuff it up them big time over two legs. Then just think how good you'll feel :-)

I too shall be supporting our blue cousins tonight...What could be more fun than sticking it up um in a final....

I may even sing that classic Gas supporters anthem..

Come on Eileen, I swear (well he means) At this moment you mean everything, With you in that dress my thoughts I confess verge on dirty Ah come on Eileen. !

Though I have no idea why they chose a Dexy's number??

:noexpression:

Archived