IGNORED

Where are the Boro fans

Chivs

Can you hear the Boro sing?

Normally here we get a few of the opposition on, crowing or being generally abusive. It's always good fun of course.

However, this time, not a single Middlesborough fan.

Do they have t'internet in Middlesborough? Where have they all gone?

Normally here we get a few of the opposition on, crowing or being generally abusive. It's always good fun of course.

They're all on the bristol city rivals forum, not being abusive atall.. just asking general questions about the surroundings, pubs, places to stay, that they're looking forward to the game etc etc, seems like a alright bunch.

I randomly met a 'boro fan in a hotel bar on saturday where I was for a function. When watching skysports news for the scores. He was coming back down to bristol from Midds next week in a minibus with a load of his mates. Asking me about our players, saying he thinks we have a good chance. He did say that boro have been playing a lot better after xmas (as last sats job shows).

Could it be, because its not really a big game for THEM :rolleyes:

• Admin
Wouldn't exactly call them big, judging by their apparent ticket sales so far. Didn't Everton fill the East End on a Tuesday in the Carling Cup? Now that's impressive.

Middlesbrough is a 5/6 hour trip, then they've got a 7 hour trip next Tuesday, Liverpool is more like 3 ½ hours.

Middlesbrough is a 5/6 hour trip, then they've got a 7 hour trip next Tuesday, Liverpool is more like 3 ½ hours.

I wouldn't expect the same supporters to go to both games. Surely a supposed big club has more than 2,000 fans that ever go away? I think they've only been allocated 1,000 tickets for the Pompey game anyhow so I still don't think that can be used as an excuse.

I would have thought the FA Cup would be a priority for Boro at the moment (they're not really in the relegation fight and not challenging for Europe either).

I wouldn't expect the same supporters to go to both games. Surely a supposed big club has more than 2,000 fans that ever go away? I think they've only been allocated 1,000 tickets for the Pompey game anyhow so I still don't think that can be used as an excuse.

I would have thought the FA Cup would be a priority for Boro at the moment (they're not really in the relegation fight and not challenging for Europe either).

Perhaps they are confident they will win and cant be bothered to travel all this way :noexpression:

i am being serious, check the other thread, theyve ordered 250 foam hands, unbelievable aint it

Yeah mate ive just looked.....unbelievable, were to be the laughing stock of the entire football support in this country. Are we in some kind of Timewarp :dunno: . Why don't we go the whole hog and have cheerleaders dancing on the side of the pitch . :dunno:

appar only 600 boro fans coming down, they wont be heard over 20,000 city fans

maybe none of them have stumbled accross this site, maybe someone should link em from the rivals site be interesting to know whta facillities they have incase we get a replay

Surprised there won't be more coming down.

If you've ever been to Middlesbrough you'll realise that a visit to Bristol is like a fantastic holiday.

Its dire, it really is.

To be fair, I went to Villa with Boro this season as my mate is a Boro fan and I was sat in an away crowd of about 400. Awful following! I think this game is more popular for them than that though as: A = they like the prices and B = they have a big Southern support who will be coming along and C = They had a good weekend here when they played at the Mill recently and a vast number a looking to repeat that away trip! I quote.. "they have some good bars along by that canal thing..."

Archived