IGNORED

Question for the Supporters Trust

Loderingo

It's fair to say that there was a full and frank exchange of views from both sides of the table. I don't think anyone there would deny that :blink:

The topic was discussed in depth and a further meeting has been arranged specifically to discuss ticketing, to be confirmed prior to the East End meeting next Tuesday.

The fact there's a further meeting planned shows that the Club are keen to work with supporters on issues such as this.

It won't be helpful for me to go into any great detail at this stage, however, supporters voices are being heard and a constructive 19 page document was provided by the Trust to support some of the suggested improvements . Colin Sexstone recognises that supporters have views and skills that could help the Football Club and is keen to embrace them. Fair play to the Board for allowing it onto the agenda at short notice.

It's fair to say that there was a full and frank exchange of views from both sides of the table. I don't think anyone there would deny that :blink:

The topic was discussed in depth and a further meeting has been arranged specifically to discuss ticketing, to be confirmed prior to the East End meeting next Tuesday.

The fact there's a further meeting planned shows that the Club are keen to work with supporters on issues such as this.

It won't be helpful for me to go into any great detail at this stage, however, supporters voices are being heard and a constructive 19 page document was provided by the Trust to support some of the suggested improvements . Colin Sexstone recognises that supporters have views and skills that could help the Football Club and is keen to embrace them. Fair play to the Board for allowing it onto the agenda at short notice.

Thanks for the info Stuart and for the Trust's hard work on this issue.

Well done for getting it on the agenda.

The most worrying thing for me is not just what the club did but the thinking behind it.

Einstein said that "you can never solve a problem with the thinking that created it" and, as you say there are people with the skills & nouse to help solve this.

That the club is listening is good.

How they react will prove how well & seriously they have listened.

Archived