IGNORED

Boro Sold Out their 3,150 official

cheshire_red

They might have sold out but I don't think they sold 3150, one of the reasons for so many on sale yesterday is Boro sent a load back cos they knew they werent going to sell them.

It says on the same piece that they were allocated 3,150 tickets. They were offered 4,500 but sent a load back immediately.

I think you mean 'Drown out' Quick edit required!!

We'll be outnumbered almost 3 to 1 on our hallowed East End but I for one will be doing my utmost to drown out the Boro. :chant6ez:

....can life really get any better than this?????!!!!! Margaret Thatcher is close to death and me - bottom right corner - celebrating with my recently acquired City v Boro East End ticket for Saturday. :clapping: .......

exploited11800.jpg

Superb album that RG, saw them at the Fleece but they didn't play Maggie.

When I listen to The Exploited it always brings back memories of a huge punk rocker in Ye Olde East End circa 1981 who used to wear a black biker jacket with 'The Exploited' emblazoned on the back. Those were the days.

My favourite Exploited tracks are...

'Exploited Barmy Army'

'Royalty'

'Sex & Violence' - with its superb drum roll :innocent06:

Love most of their stuff including the latest stuff.

My favorites are Maggie

Lets start a war(said maggie one day)

the Massacre and of course w#####s.

The nostalgia of Ye Olde East End........

There were so many punk groups years ago and a fair few lads had those band's names emblazoned on the backs of their jackets years ago in the East End. 'Dead Kennedys', 'GBH', 'Anti-Pasti', 'Angelic Upstarts', 'ChaosUK' to name but a few. A few Mods also used to wear their Parkas in the East End with 'The Who' written on the back. Whatever became of our thriving punk/Mod/rocker teenage culture? - it seems to have gone forever. :noexpression:

How much does the EE actually hold because it confuses me. At the Coventry game there were something like 2,800 Coventry fans and it wasn't full up by any means but there surely weren't 2000 odd seats left. I'm just wondering how 3,125 Boro fans and 1500 City fans are going to fit in including segregation.

How much does the EE actually hold because it confuses me. At the Coventry game there were something like 2,800 Coventry fans and it wasn't full up by any means but there surely weren't 2000 odd seats left. I'm just wondering how 3,125 Boro fans and 1500 City fans are going to fit in including segregation.

The answer is that Boro have sold closer to 2,000

Ahh right,so their site has it wrong then

Show me where it says they have sold 3,150 and I'll apologise.If you can't, then you apologise.

CS has confirmed that Boro had returned tickets and then City negotiated the return of more in a Radio interview.So, if they had sold 3,150 how could they return any???

I still think the EE could house 4,650 but there wouldn't be huge segregation. :dunno:

Archived