IGNORED

Boro Sold Out their 3,150 official

cheshire_red

I think thats the point that Cider Army matt was trying to get across, but it seems that it doesn't, i think the brough official site miust be wrong if what bristol boy says is true

It's not wrong.

All it says is sold out it doesn't say, as far as I can see, how many although, I still think we coud get 4,600 in there.

It's not wrong.

All it says is sold out it doesn't say, as far as I can see, how many although, I still think we coud get 4,600 in there.

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Coming...1~57236,00.html

'We were allocated 3,150 tickets. The game is a complete sell out'.

Now if they returned some then surely that statement of theirs would be uncutting the truth somewhat?

Yes we have sold over 3000 tickets. I understand that we were originally given around about 4600 tickets, but 1500 of these were returned to yourselves almost immediately. Our tickets only went on General sale today so I think there are a few dissapointed Boro fans.

Thanks for clearing that up. :clapping:

A tightly packed East End it is then :D

Capacity willbe about 19,000 appx

Now if they returned some then surely that statement of theirs would be uncutting the truth somewhat?

Answer seems to lie in some misinformation at our end.

It appears that Boro's allocation was about 4,600 (not 3,100) and it'll be a packed EE on Saturday.

on the bcfc official site it says the ee holds 5,500 fans. this is very suprising because when teams hav 3,000 in there it almost looks fall!! is there hidden seats we don't know about!! hmmmm!!

:englandsmile4wf:

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Stadi...,,10327,00.html

I think those figures are a bit like the 21,347 official capacity in that they don't allow for segregation.......what one might call a "Rugby Attendance" Still it'll be great to see the ground full, well, almost full!!

Show me where it says they have sold 3,150 and I'll apologise.If you can't, then you apologise.

CS has confirmed that Boro had returned tickets and then City negotiated the return of more in a Radio interview.So, if they had sold 3,150 how could they return any???

I still think the EE could house 4,650 but there wouldn't be huge segregation. :dunno:

It is sometimes hard to say that you are wrong.

Ahh right,so their site has it wrong then

Sorry mate. :argh:

Looks like the ACTUAL allocation was 4,600 not the 3,100 reported originlly on our website, hence the return of two lots adding up to 1,500 reduced it to 3,100. :doh:

Now the good bit is that we'll have 4,600 in the EE on Saturday so, I guess the capacity will be about 19,000 although after the last week it could be 18,000 or 20,000, I'm not even going to predict it anymore. :blink:

Looks like someone has been editing the Boro site, it now reads...

"THE GAME IS A COMPLETE SELL-OUT FOR HOME AND AWAY FANS. BORO SOLD 1,750 TICKETS."

Isn't this a whole lot more fun than Deal or No Deal?

I think there will be quite a few angry Boro fans as I know there were quite a few who were unable to get tickets yesterday. The fans don't have a very good relationship with the MFC ticket office as it is! This will probably wind a lot of fans up even more as they obviously sent back tickets before they even went on general sale.

"THE GAME IS A COMPLETE SELL-OUT FOR HOME AND AWAY FANS. BORO SOLD 1,750 TICKETS."

:unsure: You're right. If we've sold 1,500 for the East End and Boro sold 1,750 surely that means we could sell some more. Come on City! :chant6ez:

Yes we have sold over 3000 tickets. I understand that we were originally given around about 4600 tickets, but 1500 of these were returned to yourselves almost immediately. Our tickets only went on General sale today so I think there are a few dissapointed Boro fans.

from YOUR website:

"THE GAME IS A COMPLETE SELL-OUT FOR HOME AND AWAY FANS. BORO SOLD 1,750 TICKETS"

I noticed that as well.

We could call our game Information or No Information......perhaps wrong information!

Case gently rested.

Are you sure, Fraser-I would pick it up again :innocent06:

Go on, say you got it wrong, it won't hurt..

Looking at Boros website, it looks like I was surprsingly accurate in my estimation in this thread and during the week (1,800-2,000) and the information on their website was incorrect last night.They have corrected it this morning to read 1,750 sold

Well done. No problemo BB, you the man.

Thank you and I'l await a further apology :shocking:

I still love your match reports.

Glad someone does :D

I think there will be quite a few angry Boro fans as I know there were quite a few who were unable to get tickets yesterday. The fans don't have a very good relationship with the MFC ticket office as it is! This will probably wind a lot of fans up even more as they obviously sent back tickets before they even went on general sale.

You should have come down here on Thurday mate you could have bought thirty!! :yes:

from YOUR website:

"THE GAME IS A COMPLETE SELL-OUT FOR HOME AND AWAY FANS. BORO SOLD 1,750 TICKETS"

Portishead Red - our very same website yesterday stated that we had sold 3150 tickets! It sounds like we are not the only ones with a clueless ticketing system judging by some of the other posts on here about your own ticketing.

Archived